The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Leica S-E 006

Any sensor corrosion?
  2. S

Best MF Body for Manual Focus lenses

Stop there and get a Leica S (S2, 006, 007 or S3).
  3. S

Contax 645, 35mm Distagon rendering qualities?

I have a Contax 645 35mm waiting to go on my Typ 006 but the adapter is SO expensive (£1,000+) that I might have to abandon the idea. :banghead:
  4. S

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Could you elaborate on your set-up? I have a Typ 006 which I'm absolutely in love with. I've previously owned a Pentax 645D, Pentax 645Z and a Phase One P65+ but I feel the must 'at one' with the Typ 006. The size, weight and ergonomics are outstanding. The amount of lenses that I can use is...
  5. S

fat pixel digital backs

I recently bought a Hasselblad 500C/M with a chrome 80mm Planar lens. I stuck my P30+ on it and was very pleasantly surprised at the micro contrast from this 30-year-old camera/lens combo. Great stuff.
  6. S

Mamiya Dm22 in 2019?

On my birthday. How insensitive! Actually, I have a P65+ so I'm okay for a little while yet.
  7. S

Mamiya Dm22 in 2019?

My dealer thinks that Phase One might stop supporting the P/P+ backs sometime in 2020. Just his hunch.
  8. S

Mamiya Dm22 in 2019?

I recently bought a P30+ to test on my Horseman Digiflex II and it has an exposure count of 337,505! I know it doesn't really mean anything but is that a record? :toocool:
  9. S

A Lighter Alternative?

I had a love/hate relationship with my 28-45mm. In the end I compromised with a good copy of the much-overlooked 33-55mm. If you take a bit of time to micro adjust it it really isn't that bad. It's still not a 28-45mm - or even a 45-85mm - but it's a lightweight zoom whose size and weight means...
  10. S

modifying Digital lenses !

Alpa told me a couple of years ago that Schneider Kreuznach don’t have any more mounts for the Apo-Digitar 24mm XL. Re the guy in China (Jukie) he’s adapting my SK 24mm XL into a Horseman SWD Mount. He’s also making an Alpa mount for another customer’s SK 24mm XL. He seems to take a lot of...
  11. S

FS - Hasselblad SWC and Leaf Aptus 22mp

Are you open to offers on the SWC?
  12. S

WTB: MANUAL for Horseman Digiflex II

I'm searching for a manual for my Horseman Digiflex II. I have the camera so I just need the impossible-to-find manual!! I'm happy to pay for either a scan or a photocopy. Thank you.
  13. S

Wide angle lenses for GFX?

I get the 135 equivalent of 15mm by using a converted Samyang 24mm on my Phase One DF+ and P65+.
  14. S

Several CI Fresh Takes on the IQ4 150

If only I had £31,810 spare (I don't pay VAT as a Channel Islands resident). Still...
  15. S

You need a converted Samyang 24mm T/S... 15mm FOV with a single shot! :bugeyes:
  16. S

Here's a low resolution image on what my converted Samyang 24mm T/S (now non-T/S) coverage looks like. It gives the equivalent of a 15mm lens in 35mm terms. A full-size image is on Dropbox...
  17. S

Ah, good to know. My DF+ doesn't beep in Manual mode but does when I have an autofocus lens on. I'll try stopdown metering. Thanks again. Mark
  18. S

Hi Rafael, I managed to get some good in-focus shots today by using the Focus Mark method, i.e. " < o > " in the viewfinder. This is explained on page 36 of the Mamiya DF+ manual. Now my struggle is getting the correct exposure as I can't set the aperture on the camera as it just has "--". I...
  19. S

Hi Rafael, I see that you're using a manual focus lens on your DF so can I ask what your procedure is for getting the correct exposure and nailing focus? As I posted previously, I managed to get my hands on a manual focus Samyang 24mm T/S lens but I'm not used to using MF lenses so I'm...
  20. S

Converted Samyang 24mm T/S I saw a Samyang 24mm T/S lens on eBay that had been converted to the Mamiya mount (but which no longer has the tilt/shift functionality) so I took a punt on it. Can a lens made for 35mm format shine on a full-frame MFDB (a P65+)? The lens has a 70mm image circle so I...