The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. BFD

Cambo WTS-891 90mm f5.6 Rodenstock HR Digaron-SW Tilt/Swing Lens with Copal 0

Price lowered to $6,000: https://www.ebay.com/itm/395286257203
  2. BFD

GFX 100II won't trigger flash when HC lens attached

But also kind of strange that they have an update just 2 weeks after the last update.
  3. BFD

I think you are overestimating the general public's interest in a handful of nerds can't get their photographic strobe to trigger on a GFX 100 II utilizing the GF to H mount adapter and leaf shutter on their HC lenses for high speed sync speeds.
  4. BFD

Thanks for the heads up. It will take many more complaints before they work on a fix—right now they probably think just a couple people don't know how to use a flash correctly. So this camera sits in a box for now which kills me because I like everything else about it.
  5. BFD

Yes, very strange. I think the sync is triggering the strobe before the leaf shutter. If you use a shitty flash with a long duration, it will show up partially. I have actually encountered about half a dozen issues with this setup. This camera is not ready to be on a professional set.
  6. BFD

Hi, I watched the video. I saw the flash is firing. But you did not show any frames with the effect of the flash.
  7. BFD

Yes, already checked that and also when you attach to the hot shoe, the camera automatically enables the hot shoe.
  8. BFD

If you guys could report the issue to [email protected] that would be awesome so they can know this is an actual problem and not my incompetence. That said, Fuji said there is nothing wrong with my 100II and it works fine there. I have a feeling they did not test properly to my...
  9. BFD

FS: Cambo WRS 55mm Rodenstock APO Sironar Digital Lens with Copal 0

Cambo WDS-558 55mm f4.5 Rodenstock APO Sironar Digital Lens for WRS & Phase One XT lens with a Copal No. 0 shutter in a WRS mount. Comes with original box and front & rear caps. Excellent condition. Works perfect. Glass is perfect and I always kept a clear filter on the front element (any marks...
  10. BFD

FS: Cambo 70mm Rodenstock HR Digaron-W Lens with Copal 0 for WRS & Phase One XT

Cambo 70mm f5.6 Rodenstock HR Digaron-W Lens for WRS & Phase One XT lens with a Copal No. 0 shutter in a WRS mount. Comes with front & rear caps. Excellent condition. Works perfect. Glass is perfect and I always kept a clear filter on the front element (any marks on the glass in the auction...
  11. BFD

IQ5 rumors

Steve, I am sure you would know better than me but I feel the XT system is just for nerds like you and me. Almost no one outside of this forum uses the XT system. It's so niche. I even see more professionals with Cambo and Alpa than the XT. If no mirrorless from them, then I don't really see...
  12. BFD

I just received an email from Fuji asking me to try my setup with the viewfinder removed from my camera. I had to let them know that they actually have my camera—LOL. But maybe try that and see if it solves the issue.
  13. BFD

IQ5 rumors

I would think if an IQ5 was in development it would come with a whole new mirrorless system if they really are serious about staying in the medium format game. I don't see them putting more effort into the XF system.
  14. BFD

Thanks for the update. If you can send an email to the email earlier on on this thread to Fuji Support, that would be awesome. At this point, I figure they think I just don't know what I am doing but, like you, my older 100s body works fine. They received my 100II last Wednesday and, according...
  15. BFD

FS: Cambo ACTUS-GFX View Camera Body

SOLD
  16. BFD

Thanks, Steve. I am thinking there as issue with my 100II body. We’ll see what Fuji says.
  17. BFD

Could be a firmware issue. I know that for the 100II the adapter needs to be on firmware 1.2 and that 2.0 for the 100II body just came out a few days ago.
  18. BFD

Yes, I have two adapters. Also, everything works with my 100s.