The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS (EU) Panasonic Leica D Summilux 25/1.4

I'm making a complete switch to NEX/Leica-R. This is my only remaining lens from the GF1 system I'm switching from. If not for this lens the switch from mFT would have been easier. I bought this lens from Jonas less than two months ago and it's only been used indoors. I can safely say it's...
  2. T

FT: Leicas and Pana 20/1.7 for your PL25 (EU)

Wanted: 4/3 Panaleica 25/1.4 in excellent condition. Also interested in 4/3 to m4/3 adapter. Trade items: Panasonic 20/1.7 (extras: Leica e46 UVa and macro reverse adapter) Leica R 60/2.8 macro with box and container (extras: hood and 1:1 adapter) Leica R Telyt 400/6,8 (no shoulder support)...
  3. T

FS: Rokkor-X MD 50/1.4 with mFT adapter

Rokkor-X MD 50/1.4 in very good condition. Pristine glass. Coating has two peripheral and tiny clear spots. No scratches or marks. Smooth focus and aperture ring. Original Minolta caps. I'm selling it bundled with an RJ Photo Rokkor-mFT adapter, used one day. Included is a Gemini 2x...
  4. T

FT: Summilux-R 50 (v1) for Summicron-R 35 (v2)

For trade: Summilux-R 50, 1st version in very good condition. A couple of tiny clear spots peripherally located in the front and back elements' coatings respectively, really tiny and peripheral. Other than that, clear and scratch free with excellent mechanical handling. No oil on the blades, no...
  5. T

FT: Pana mFT 14-45 for 45-200 (EU prefered)

I just received the Panasonic mFT kit lens 14-45 f3.5-5.6 which I purchased locally via eBay, and realize I'll be sticking to primes and predominantly pancakes (plus some longer tele) with my GF1. This is the actual auction for this lens. And here it is now; I put it up for sale at Swedish eBay...
  6. T

Playback mode [>] as edited pics album on the go (LX3)

Has anyone used an LX3 or any other digital camera as a photo album on the go, in other words added your edited pictures to a memory card for playback on the camera's LCD? I added a few test jpgs to an SD and tried to view them on the LX3, like I had done on a mobile phone. Well... they didn't...