The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

WTB: Schneider WA-Componon 80/5.6

Hi guys, I have retired an earlier thread as I am only after the one lens now. Old or new housing considered as long as it is in good opto-mechanical condition - mild schneideritus is OK, let me know what you have! Bests, Caleb
  2. C

WTB: Focotar 40mm / APO Componon HM 40mm

Hi all, Recently acquired two Focomat V35s; one complete with Heiland split grade and all modules and the other for parts missing a few bits. I would like to restore the second unit and dedicate it to colour printing, I have fixed the electrical issues and will need to machine a new lamp holder...
  3. C

WTB: Foba Portrait Pro Studio Stand 6' (ASLAI)

Hi all, Looking for one of these for my repro setup within container. All other studio stands appear to be far too large, please let me know if you have one or know of any smaller models that will fit. Bests, Caleb
  4. C

WTB: 80-WA, 135, 210 Repro/Enlarging Lenses

Hi all, Compiling an XMAS wishlist. I am looking for a a host of dual-purpose lenses for both my enlarger and repro setup I am building. Any of these lengths from Rodenstock or Schneider will do as long as it is CLEAN, too often they have a haze and spots (from ciba processing). I have cleaned...
  5. C

WTB: Zig-Align or Other Tool

Hi all, Compiling an XMAS wishlist. Looking for an alignment tool for both my enlarger (5108) and 4x5 scanning back repro setup I am building. Please let me know what you have. Merry Christmas!
  6. C

WTB: PowerPhase FX/FX+ Scanning Back

Hi all, Compiling an XMAS wishlist. Looking for a Phase One digital scanning back, I have 3 of these already but all of them were DOA unfortunately. So I am still looking for a WORKING unit and I have all the required software and hardware to run, please let me know what you have. Merry Christmas!