The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 5

FS - PRICES REDUCED - Arca Swiss RM3Di - Bodies and Accessories

Hi, is the RM3di still for sale? I realize the original ad is quite old, but there have been a lot of bumps. Thanks Dave
  2. 5

FS-ALPA GEAR-Everything SOLD

Hi Jeff, thanks for your comments, and yes, it's great to see there's at least one other Alpa afficionado here in Canada! I'm set up for analog and shoot 6x9, so a longer lens (than my 80 and 120) holds appeal. The 150 seems to hit all the right notes. I do miss the movements that my 4x5's...
  3. 5

Unfortunately, no US shipping address. I have a 17mm adapater, but not 34, so I will have to put this on hold for now. Thanks!
  4. 5

Hi Algrove/Lou, This looks like a very robust kit! Just a couple of questions: -what spacer (17 or 34) is needed with the 150mm short barrel Apo-digitar? -does your CONUS shipping limit include shipment to Canada (I'm in Edmonton, Alberta)? Thanks! Dave
  5. 5

SOLD: Alpa Schneider Super-Angulon 5.6/58 mm XL, LB, in orgl box, mint.

Hi Alkibiades, just thought I'd check and see if you still have a 58mm Super Angulon XLs to sell? Thanks Dave
  6. 5

Fs alpa

Hi, just wondering if you still have the STC for sale? If so, do you have any pictures of it? Thanks!
  7. 5

Intro

Hi, thanks and looking forward to finding the time to spend on this site!
  8. 5

Intro

Hi All, I just joined tonight, after having visited the site a few times. I shoot film, mostly 6x9 (with a recently acquired Alpa) after having shot 4x5 for about 20 years. Looking forward to reading and interacting more!