The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Positive feedback for JeffK

Purchased a Cambo WRS mount & helical from JeffK. The transaction went smoothly with great communication, and the item was securely packaged and arrived quickly and safely. Would be more than happy to purchase from JeffK again!
  2. F

Grandagon 65mm N MC usable image circle on digital?

Hello all, just wanting a few opinions on the Rodenstock Grandagon 65mm f4.5 N MC. I'm planning out a set of tech lenses for landscape work, and the Grandagon 65mm has been mentioned a couple of times fairly recently, with users being pleasantly surprised with how well it performs on digital...
  3. F

My Phase One DF body doesn't like my adapted lenses . . . .

Hello, I thought share my ongoing experience with the rather bizarre behaviour of one of my Phase One DF bodies when using two of my adapted lenses at certain shutter speeds. I noticed that some of my photos had pretty extreme purple fringing while using my Pentax A 35mm lens a couple of months...
  4. F

Adapting Pentax A 645 35mm to Mamiya 645

Hello all, I thought this might be of interest to someone. :) Before I dived into medium format and began collecting a few lenses for my Mamiya ADF body, I looked into whether an adapter was available to convert the Pentax 645 glass to the Mamiya 645 mount, as my background is in Pentax and...
  5. F

Leaf Aptus II: Digital Back freezing with CF cards

Hello all! After lurking around the forum as an observer for a little while, unfortunate circumstances prompt me to finally join up. After a period spanning years of romanticizing Medium Format , I finally took the plunge to give it a go. About 5 months ago I bought a second-hand package...
  6. F

Hello from Australia

Hello all! After lurking around the forum as an observer for a while, I've decided to adopt a nametag and sign up. Good to be onboard. I'm based in Perth, Australia, and have been shooting with Pentax full frame for a few years. I have recently begun dabbling in digital medium format backs...