The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. BravoBravo

FS: Cambo WRS-1000 camera body $1200

Includes Cambo body in excellent condition and Hasselblad V adapter. Buyer to pay shipping.
  2. BravoBravo

FS: Kowa TSN-884 spotting scope / digiscope $2100

Great optic, powerful and bright. In excellent condition with all original packaging. Includes scope and TE-11WZ 25-60X objective. The camera attachment isn't included but it is available for various mounts from Kowa. Buyer to pay shipping.
  3. BravoBravo

FOUND: Cambo interfaceplate for Hasselblad V back

I’m looking for the Cambo SLW-80 interfaceplate. I recently purchased a WRS-1000 and I would like to put it to use with my Phase One digital back
  4. BravoBravo

Happy holidays from San Diego

I joined the forum to learn more about tech cameras. I’ve always admired architecture photos from tech cameras and I’ve always been frustrated trying to recreate that perspective control in software. Recently I decided to take the plunge - I just picked up a used Cambo WRS and Phase digital...