The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Any Images Taken with Pentax 645D and various Lenses

If this is still of interest, long ago I had posted a number of images taken in Europe with the Pentax 645 D. Do a search on my user name in the image galleries.
  2. P

Fuji GFX 50 adaptors

I have the Fotodiox Pentax 645 to GFX. The adapter is very well made, mounting it feels very smooth and easy, and the tripod extension helps a lot. I use it with P645 A 150 f/3.5 and P645 A 120 Macro. Both work very well and are plenty sharp. Activating magnification works differently than with...
  3. P

Fotodiox Tough eMount

Fotodiox gave me the Sony part number so I ended up ordering replacements directly from Sony (866) 357-6230 E-Mount screw part number: 418654501 Part description: Steel Screw Dia. under 6mm Cost per screw: $1.84
  4. P

Fotodiox Tough eMount

I bought a Tough eMount from photodiox to replace the A7R lens mount (I started noticing some wobbling when using the zooms). I managed to remove two of the screws, but somehow stripped the other two. Any suggestions as to where to find replacements?
  5. P

FS: PENTAX 645D SYSTEM

Sold: 645 body and FA 45-85 Moved to eBay: DFA 25mm
  6. P

$7,650 for the complete system: 645D body, DFA 25mm, FA 45-85. This system sells new for $12,390.
  7. P

Bump
  8. P

FS: LEICA TRI-ELMAR 16-18-21 (WATE) + NOVOFLEX M -> E

Bought 12/2013 from BH (for $5,350) for use with my Sony A7R (little used, excellent condition, it's a marvelous little lens and the results are truly excellent with the Sony A7R, but I just don't enjoy shooting it (manual focusing). $4,500 firm Novoflex M to E adapter for Sony A7, A7R, A7s...
  9. P

I am selling my Pentax 645 system 645D w. 12915 actuations, good condition (lost a bit of paint, it's been all over the world), in box, with battery & charger $3,650 DA 25mm (Japanese version, excellent condition, no scratches,no fungus, no visible dust, box included) $4,000 FA 45-85 (good...
  10. P

Sony A7r and the WATE

Let's try again
  11. P

Sony A7r and the WATE

Here is one taken outdoors. It was already cropped to 4x3, sorry. The lack of focal length metadata is a problem when attempting to correct distortion in ACR.
  12. P

Sony A7r and the WATE

The WATE indoors at the Venice Carnival. Works very well with the A7R, but I found out the hard way that the DoF scale is overly optimistic.
  13. P

Sony 24-70 F4 Lens

14. P

Sony 24-70 F4 Lens

Received my FE 24-70 yesterday while I was shooting at Valley of Fire, NV. No customs duties, so that settles the matter of duties from Japan. This was the second time I bought a lens online from Japan and on both occasions I didn't incur any duties. I'm holding it in my hands now, it's quite...
  15. P

Sony 24-70 F4 Lens

I ordered mine from Matsuiyastore, a large Japanese store on eBay. They had 3 units in stock over the week-end, all gone now. I received my tracking number from Japan Post this morning, with an estimated delivery date of Feb 5 thru 10. Other Japanese and HK stores only had preorders with...
  16. P

FS: SONY RX-100, MAG FILTER, EXTRA BATTERY

Sold on eBay. In case it helps others, it sold at auction for $560.
  17. P

Yes, camera is made in Japan.
  18. P

SONY RX-100 in excellent condition, not a scratch, LCD always protected by film. Low frame count about 2000, removable Mag polarizing filter included (with pouch), as well as extra battery (Power2000), charger, and box. $500 firm to me (paypal gift) and I pay UPS ground/Home delivery shipping...
  19. P

NEX 7 KIT with 18-55mm and 16mm

Is the NEX 7 body still available?