The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

Fujifilm x100 Limited Edition

Sold!
  2. N

Fujifilm x100 Limited Edition

I am selling my x100, Limited Edition, to offset the cost on a new camera. If you are looking at this camera, you probably already know that the LE includes extras. The LE was also produced after the issues of SAB (sticky aperture blade), Google if you've not heard of this. The camera has a...
  3. N

LNIB Nikon V1 + 2-Lens Kit

SOLD: LNIB Nikon V1 + 2-Lens Kit This item has been sold. -Norm
  4. N

FS: LNIB Fuji X20 With Receipt (Reduced)

I did not realize that used prices have dropped that much. I am adjusting the price to a more reasonable $460 considering the extras. Cheers. -Norm Hello folks - I am the original owner, bought this camera for a trip back in May. I will include a leather case (from my former X10) and also an...
  5. N

Is my price too high? Or is there just no interest in this setup? Cheers. -Norm
  6. N

Hello folks - I am the original owner and have used this kit very little. I am moving to another brand and am pricing this to move. Will sell only as a complete package for now. Price is $375 shipped/insured/paypal'd to CONUS. Cheers. -Norm
  7. N

Fuji X100 (21A serial number, NO SAB!) LOTS of extras!

Hi there. How many shutter actuations? Thanks. -Norm
  8. N

Fuji X100

Hello. Can you provide the first 3 digits of the serial number? Thanks. -Norm
  9. N

FS: LNIB Fuji X10

I am selling my LNIB Fuji X10. It comes with box and original accessories. I am the second owner, the first owner sent it to Fuji for the sensor replacement for the ORB problems in early models, I can supply his paperwork where he sent it in. I love it, the colors are typical beautiful Fuji...
  10. N

FS: Fuji x100 and x10

Hello Hiromu. Does the X10 have the new sensor? How many shutter actuations? Thanks. -Norm
  11. N

FS: E-3, 12-60mm SWD, Sigma 150/2.8 Macro

The Sigma 150/2.8 has sold. The E-3 has sold.
  12. N

The Sigma 150/2.8 has sold.
  13. N

Thanks Anthony, appreciate the referral. Cheers. -Norm
  14. N

Hello Folks - I've been collecting some gear for a while now, so it's time to clean house. I am the original owner of all items, they all will come with everything when new. All items are indistinguishable from new. I baby all my gear so you can rest assured you're not getting someone's...
  15. N

Epl3 Epm3 and Ep3

What I've noticed while pixel peeping using DPR's "Studio scene comparison (RAW)" tool is that the E-P3 appears to be ever-so-slightly less sharp than the E-PL3 or E-PM1. Assuming that DPR is using the same control lens and have not misfocused, this would suggest that there is a slightly...
  16. N

Looking for Olympus E-3 or E-30

Alain - I have the following Olympus gear that I was considering to put up for sale. All items are indistinguishable from new and comes with box, paper work, original accessories, etc. I'm thinning out my collection, nothing wrong with these items. Looks and functions as new. I can send some...
  17. N

WTB: Leica 36mm Viewfinder for X1

Dang it, come on now. Someone must want to sell their viewfinder :-(. -Norm
  18. N

WTB: Leica 36mm Viewfinder for X1

Hello folks. Title says it all. I'm looking for the X1 36mm viewfinder. If you have one laying around that you don't need anymore, please contact me with price. Thanks. -Norm
  19. N

FS: LNIB Olympus ZD 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5

Sold: LNIB Olympus ZD 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 Sold.
  20. N

FS: LNIB Olympus ZD 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5

PM replied. Cheers. -Norm