The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. BGancsos

Behind the scenes

On assignment with the 907x + 30mm. Can you spot the highly specialized bit of kit? Very exclusive.
  2. BGancsos

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Lovely portraits! What's your B&W sauce formulation?
  3. BGancsos

Fun with MF images 2023

Ossipee Lake, New Hampshire. Super Wide C + CFV-39, handheld while rocking a small boat.
  4. BGancsos

Behind the scenes

She's been insisting we print everything from the iPhone on the Instax Wide printer. It's like she's a hipster or something. I thought we'd have gotten her out of Brooklyn early enough...
  5. BGancsos

Strobes with ES and IQ4

I've been wanting some solution like this myself! And this gives me hope. Shooting interiors, my exposures are rarely less than a second or wider than f/11. Now comes the great devil in the details, of course... is this a sensor/flash/trigger/brand/etc. phenomenon or can it be achieved with...
  6. BGancsos

Looking for drawings of Leica PC Super Angulon R 28mm f2.8

Thanks! Yes the 28 seems elusive.
  7. BGancsos

The PC Super-Angulon 28mm f/2.8 by Schneider-Kreuznach (and Leica): a Deep Dive

Thanks, Rob. I actually have all the wide TS-E lenses and they work well on the hassy X cameras. Just wanting to expand the lens options into the 28/35 arena a bit. I’m greedy. I guess. I also have this version of the Nikkor PC and it was fine until the Canon 5ds came along. Glad to know that...
  8. BGancsos

The PC Super-Angulon 28mm f/2.8 by Schneider-Kreuznach (and Leica): a Deep Dive

There are at least two 28mm pc nikkors. This and one with the silver knob. Do you or @rdeloe know if the optics are the same across the versions?
  9. BGancsos

Looking for drawings of Leica PC Super Angulon R 28mm f2.8

Can I ask what the trouble was with the 907x? Which adapter? Thanks!
  10. BGancsos

Hello from Portland, Maine in the USA

I'm a New England based architectural photographer. Recently relocated to Maine after more than a decade of living and working in NYC. Commercial work is all digital, utilizing Canon and Hasselblad gear. TS-E lenses on Canon and X-system (X1D & 907x) bodies, and XCD glass on the Hasselblad...