The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Wall-H

Advice on avoiding or reducing film grain

I debated putting this in new or interesting techniques to share or medium format section but there is nothing new or interesting about this question and this is specific to film. For a long time, Film provided portrait, beauty and fashion world with amazing smooth pictures. I was shocked when...
  2. Wall-H

Help with accessories for Sinar X

Hi All, While i was still researching and deciding on which 4x5 system to go to, one of my offers at eBay was accepted and i'm completely off guard with new arrival, Sinar X, expert Kit for 4x5 film. I'm still going through various books but i could use help with few accessories and tips on...
  3. Wall-H

Intentional wide angle in studio (NSFW)

This time with film Fuji GSW 690 III. I ran out of space to move back but i think got that moment.
  4. Wall-H

My First nude shoot (NSFW)

This was my first attempt to shoot nudes. I do have few good ones but i think this came together at much different level than other.
  5. Wall-H

Help with Error - Rookie trying Copal 0 shutter with IQ3 100MP

Hi All, I'm trying to get a set up working for shoot and i'm tripping over one use case i've. I want to take picture via cable release connected to 120 Super Symmar HM copal 0. This is on Cambo Actus and IQ3 digital back. i'm using 12 ping connector. and i don't have cable to give wake up...
  6. Wall-H

Understanding Crop or multiplier factor for focal lengths across platforms

Experts, I know this topic is chewed across the net and even all over this forum but i'm still not understanding enough to solve my problem. Appreciate if you can help me understand this or help me solve this problem. Problem statement: If you'll use 135 mm or 35 mm or full frame lens on...
  7. Wall-H

Right way to expand my existing system for landscape photography ?

I can use help from Experts I’m pursuing photography as my hobby with main interest in Portrait and Macro. I always wanted to explore on the landscape photography and as a bucket list item, i always wanted to freeze water and capture beautiful colors of nature. I’d like to expand my existing...
  8. Wall-H

Hello from Chicago US

Hi All, My name is Rahul, working in software industry but love photography and just getting more into it. Thanks to @Steve Hendrix for helping me getting access to this site. Looking forward to learn lot more. Thanks, Rahul