The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Panasonic G5 Kit, GF1 + LVF1 Viewfinder

Prices include PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping. PayPal confirmed addresses United States only. Subtract 3% if you want to use a USPS money order. Panasonic G5 and 14-42 kit. $225 Camera comes with everything that was in the box: original battery, strap, instructions, discs, cables...
  2. J

FS: Pana 100-300, 45-200, 14 2.5, 14-42, Rokinon Fish, Oly 45 1.8

Prices include PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping and insurance to the lower 48 states. PayPal confirmed addresses United States only. Subtract 3% if you want to use a USPS money order. I do not have a ton of feedback here, but I have lots on fredmiranda.com and photography-on-the.net...
  3. J

WTB: Pentax Auto 110 70MM 2.8

A slightly obscure request, but looking for Pentax Auto 110 lenses, specifically the 70MM prime. Please PM price and shipping including fees to zip code 10014. Thanks
  4. J

Crumpler Sinking Barge Backpack Black

Crumpler Sinking Barge Backpack $95 Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping. PayPal confirmed addresses in the US only. Photos of gear here: http://www.pbase.com/jam51/for_sale&page=all PLEASE PM _____________________________ Crumpler Sinking Barge Backpack. Black exterior...
  5. J

Gitzo G1177M Ballhead and Kirk 1 3/4" Clamp

SOLD Gitzo G1177M Ballhead and Kirk Arca Compatible 1 3/4" Clamp Photos of gear here: http://www.pbase.com/jam51/for_sale&page=all PLEASE PM _____________________________ Gitzo G1177M Ballhead and Kirk Arca Compatible 1 3/4" Clamp. Both are in like new condition. The ballhead comes with...
  6. J

WTB: Gitzo 1541T Tripod & Markins Q3T Ballhead

Looking for the Gitzo 1541T tripod & Markins Q3T ballhead combo, together or individually. Please PM price including shipping and fees to zip code 10014. Thanks. --Joe
  7. J

Panasonic GF1 + 20 1.7 & m4/3 Accessories

Prices include PayPal fees and USPS Priority for the camera/lens, First Class for the filters and media mail for the book. PayPal confirmed addresses in the US only. Simplifying my kit and selling the the last of my micro four thirds gear. Photos of gear here...
  8. J

Panasonic GF1/2 Viewfinder, m4/3 Accessories

Prices include PayPal fees and USPS First Class shipping except the book which will be shipped via media mail. PayPal confirmed addresses in the US only. Simplifying my kit and selling a few remaining odds and ends, keeping only my G1 and 14-45. I have a few references here, but plenty of...
  9. J

Olympus 14-42 m4/3 + Hood + B+W Filter

Olympus 14-42 m4/3 Metal Mount Kit Lens $145 This is the original metal mount version. Excellent condition. Few signs of use. No marks on the glass. Comes with OEM caps, metal hood with its own front cap and a practically new B+W 40.5mm UV filter. No box or paperwork. I am the second...
  10. J

SOLD: Panasonic 45-200 m4/3

Panasonic 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 Lumix G Vario MEGA OIS Zoom Micro Four Thirds Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping and insurance. PayPal confirmed addresses in the United States only. Subtract 3% if you want to use a USPS money order. I will ship to Canada, but add shipping and...
  11. J

Black MacBook 2.2Ghz C2D 2GB 160GB $475+Ship

Black MacBook 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB $475 + Shipping I purchased a 15” MacBook Pro so this has to go. This is a late 2007 Santa Rosa model. Detailed specifications here: Macsales.com link to specs Price includes PayPal fees. USPS Priority shipping and insurance extra. PayPal...
  12. J

FS: Panasonic G1 Black Body

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority Shipping. PayPal confirmed addresses in the United States only. Subtract 3% if you want to use a USPS money order. PLEASE PM Panasonic G1 Black $375 Excellent shape. Body only, no lens. 688 actuations according to my file count. Some feint wear...
  13. J

Canon 35-105 3.5 nFD, AE-1 Kit

I have an excess of FD gear and I am looking to pare down my collection. Prices include PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping. PayPal confirmed addresses in the US only. Subtract 3% if you want to use a money order. I will ship to Canada to confirmed addresses but add exact shipping to...
  14. J

Found: Panasonic G1

Looking for a clean Panasonic black G1 kit or body only. I can do $500 including shipping and paypal fees for a kit. $400 for body only. Also looking for a Canon FD to micro four thirds adapter. I am new here but have lots of postive feeback on fredmiranda.com and POTN (same handle jam51) and...