The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

best affordable lenses for CFV 100c for tech cam use?

Hi @Tashat I have some equipment for sale that might interest you. Let me know if interested. Link : https://www.getdpi.com/forum/index.php?threads/fs-cambo-wrs-55mm-rodenstock-digital-back-plate-phase-one-iq3-4-p-iq1-2-3.75774/
  2. K

FS : CAMBO WRS + 55mm Rodenstock Digital + Back plate Phase One IQ3, 4 (P+, IQ1, 2, 3)

Hello everyone, Still for sale, low price for the EU preferably. 3000€ + delivery I am selling my medium format technical camera, for digital back and medium format film back 6X6, 6X7, 6X9, due to duplication. It is in superb condition. The lot includes: - CAMBO WRS camera - Rodenstock...
  3. K

schneider apo digitar 72mm L vs apo digitar 90mm N + WRS vs WRS TS panels

Thank you for this new feedback. And do you think that the SK SA 75mm can also be used on an IQ3 100, or is it definitely better to use the SK Digitar 72mm L?
  4. K

Ok, thank you for all these answers, so for you, if I have to choose between the two 72mm, for use on my IQ3 100 and also for 6X7 film, which would be the best option?
  5. K

Hello, I come back to this post which talks about the SK 72mm, You are talking about the SK 72mm XL or the digitar 72mm L, I would like to have information on these two lenses, for an IQ3 100 back on the one hand and for film on the other hand. Is it possible to share your opinions and...
  6. K

Technical cameras – getting started. wide-angle lenses and color cast

Hi @mccuskerj, Welcome to the forum, if you are interested, for a first experience I have a CAMBO WRS + 55 sironar Rodenstock + Phase one IQ1, 2, 3, 4 plate for sale. Send me your email, for photos. Thanks Gildas
  7. K

Hi @Alkibiades I was reading several posts, and I see that you seem to know the SK Makro...

Hi @Alkibiades I was reading several posts, and I see that you seem to know the SK Makro Symmar 120mm well, I use the 80mm and I find it very good on the IQ3100. But I have a hesitation about the 120 Makro compared to the SK 120 N or the SK120 M. What would you recommend? Thanks in advance...
  8. K

SOLD-Schneider 120mm Makro Symmar HM F5.6 Lens

Hi @pigtango Is it sold ? Thanks.
  9. K

Looking for Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Makro-Symmar HM

Hello to the whole tribe, I'm looking for a Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Makro-Symmar HM at a modest price. Does anyone know anyone? 😊 Thanks
  10. K

Technical Camera Images

What's this lens 55mm Schneider @Greg Haag ? Thanks
  11. K

FOUND: Schneider M 52 II Center Filter for Apo Digitar 5.6/ 47 XL

Hi @Steve Hendrix do you have always center filter SK 47XL ? :) Thanks
  12. K

Search Schneider 43mm XL and center filter 35mm XL

Re-Hi, Above all, I want an Arca R line mount, but I can upgrade it, if there is another mount. Especially a Copal shutter. And please Let's be realistic, a lens sold in new for 3000 euros in 2012, honestly, cannot be resold for 7000 euros in 2023, except in globalist society. :giggle: A...
  13. K

Search Schneider 43mm XL and center filter 35mm XL

Hello everyone, I know that this is a highly sought-after research, but for professional needs I am looking for the famous 43mm XL for the little distortion it brings compared to the 40 HR Rodenstock. If non-pro photo enthusiasts want to part with it... And also if anyone has an SK 35mm XL...
  14. K

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

Thank you @Paul Spinnler for all this interesting information. As for your proposal, I hear that the Alpa Max is revised, but for me this budget is too high all the same, especially since I don't yet have the lenses with copal (important for flash), it That's why I'm moving towards Arca Rline...
  15. K

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

Hi @Paul Spinnler , very nice camera for sale... Are you in Europe? And for my quick question, where did you find the images and videos of Gursky at work and Mark Power? ;-) THANKS.
  16. K

Search complete Arca Swiss Factum + plate Phase one IQ3 or 4

Search complete Arca Swiss Factum + plate Phase one IQ3 or 4, best in Europe, if possible? Thanks
  17. K

FS: Price Reduction: 40mm Rodenstock HR Digaron W F/4.0 in Arca Swiss R mount or bare lens. Copal 0 - pristine

Hi @RLB I am interested in your lens, is it possible to communicate by email? Here is my address [email protected] THANKS.
  18. K

FS: Price Reduction: 40mm Rodenstock HR Digaron W F/4.0 in Arca Swiss R mount or bare lens. Copal 0 - pristine

@RLB, Thank you for all this feedback, it is a gift for me, in fact, I am more and more convinced by the ARCA RM3di and Factum system in secondary. Or start with Factum, but I don't know if it's enough to start working on architecture? What do you think ? THANKS.
  19. K

Hi @RLB, I saw your proposal, I might be interested, because after having looked at all the technical camera solutions, I think that Arca RM3Di would seem more suited to my research. Do you own an RM3Di? Can you give me some feedback, and compare it with others if you have used it? Thanks.
  20. K

FS:ALPA 28XL, ALPAGON 70HR

Van life ! Where can we see your images ? :)