The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

SOLD: Artist & Artisan black silk strap

SOLD is a Artist & Artisan black slick strap, model ACAM-301, which has seen very little use. Comes with box and tags. Item is SOLD. Price is $80 which includes shipping to US only. Payment via Paypal or Chase Quickpay.
  2. I

FS: Zeiss 50 MP, ZF.2 for Nikon

Selling one Zeiss ZF.2 lens for Nikon. 50mm f2 Makro Planar ZF.2 - Ex+ condition, comes with original hood, caps, box. Price is $950, net to me, but includes shipping to US only. 100mm ZF.2 is sold. 100mm f2 Makro Planar - LN condition, comes with original hood, caps, box. Item is soldPrice...
  3. I

FS: Gitzo GT2541 Markins M10

*I would prefer to keep this listed as one package. For sale is my Gitzo GT2541 tripod, with Markins M10 ballhead, with TB21 base plate for tripod and Markins ballhead cover/bag. This setup is in EX+ condition and has mostly been used around my house. I can only recall it being used outside on...
  4. I

FS: Zeiss ZF 100mm

I'm selling my Zeiss ZF 100mm makro which is in mint condition. I've only used the lens a few times and that is the reason for the sale - lack of use. This is the first version for the Nikon mount. Comes with box, paperwork and original receipt dated 9/09. I'm the original owner and the lens was...
  5. I

Manual Focus w/MFT

I have a full frame Nikon body (D3) and enjoy manual focus, especially with the large bright viewfinder. I'm considering a MFT body, most likely the GF1, but I have no idea how difficult it is to manually focus with the lcd or optional viewfinder. I can turn on live view on my D3 to focus...