The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS Leica M8.2

It was not mentioned in the original post but comes with all accessories, boxes, documents and software as new. A not used Phase One Capture software is also included as was received new with the camera.
  2. D

FS Leica M8.2

I spend all my time on fredmiranda.com as user dweldon. You can see my feedback there. Member since 2003 with 104 positive feedbacks. http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/20133 I have a mint Leica M.8.2 with much less than 6k clicks for sale. I bought two of these that originated with the...
  3. D

WTB : Leica M8

I would be interested in selling a M8.2. I ended up with both of the cameras that were being sold on this thread below. http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15986&highlight=m8.2 If you are interested in an M8.2 as described in this post with just a few hundred more actuations on it...
  4. D

Any sweet online Black Friday deals? BH Photo, Adorama, etc

Thanks Luke I picked up one of the LR3 deals. But now I will want to check back there every hour ........................
  5. D

FS: Ultra Pod 2 (II) $9 shipped

I received the Ultrapod. Thank you Brian for a great deal on this neat little pod. Dan
  6. D

SOLD Leica M2

The M2 has sold. Thanks to all that had an interest.
  7. D

SOLD Leica M2

Re: FS Leica M2 Thanks Cindy...... I need participate here more. Guy and the group here have made this site a great space to spend time. Also a note here about the sale. I apparently did not make mention of the Chou M2 case that shows in the original post. It is available for $50 shipped but...
  8. D

SOLD Leica M2

I have a Leica M2 for sale at $650 net to me. Shipping and paypal total at $685 This camera is amazingly clean with the only shiny spots that I am noticing is on the top plate and I have tried to enhance the image below to show it at it's worst. This shining is hardly noticeable in general...
  9. D

FS: Ultra Pod 2 (II) $9 shipped

PM sent Brian, I would like to have the Ultrapod at $9.00
  10. D

FS: Rare Beauty - Nikon 28Ti Mint

I'll take it. PM sent Backing off. The original post was for $100 net. I MUST HAVE POSTED DURING AN UPDATE.
  11. D

WTB: Leica M2 Body

Sent a PM and email I saw your post looking for a M2. I have a very clean one that is very smooth, with a bright a true viewfinder. I am looking for $650 net to me. I have been planning to sell it but have been too lazy or better said reluctant to to post the for sale thread. You probably...
  12. D

FS: Leica M8 Black, Handgrip M8, RRS L bracket

Rec'd the "L" bracket today. Perfect as expected. Thank You
  13. D

FS: Leica M8 Black, Handgrip M8, RRS L bracket

I would like the "L" PM sent
  14. D

WTB M8.2 or M8u?

Tom, I sent you a PM.
  15. D

Strange coincidences

Graham, I just wanted to acknowledge this "Stranger Than Fiction" story with a wow what are the chances of that.......... Hopefully you will enjoy the last lense's sibling as much as the first.
  16. D

Actuations

Use any EXIF viewer on a Leica M digital camera raw file and take the ImageUniqueID number and then use any hexadecimal converter, (many on the internet) and convert the value to numeric. http://www.easycalculation.com/hex-converter.php
  17. D

SOLD: Leica M8.2 Black

Just wanted to post back that I received the 8.2 from Son and it is a beauty as I had expected. Thanks again old friend. Dan