The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

FS: Leica M-10 Accessories.

I recently sold my M10 and have some accessories for it still available: *** SOLD ** BP-SCL5 battery, about 1 year old, saw little use. Like new in the box. $145 shipped US ** BC-SCL5 charger, with AC cable. Spare that was not used. No box or papers. $150 shipped US Visoflex 020...
  2. R

FS: Leica BC-SCL2 Charger. (For the M-240/M262 Series)

I have a like-new Leica charger for the SCL2 battery used in the M-240/M262 series cameras. Model BC-SCL2. It comes in the box with the AC cable (U.S.) and the DC adapter. Looks and works like new. The small label is a piece of paper with printed on lettering which is held on with...
  3. R

FS: Leitz table top tripod.

I have a Leitz table top tripod for sale. It has the Leitz ball head installed, and works perfectly. Some minor paint chips off the legs of the tripod, but it still looks very good. The camera mounting screw is the standard 1/4-20 thread. $135. PayPal payment. I will ship in the CONUS.
  4. R

FS: Leica M-240 Black plus accessories.

I have my Leica M-240 up for sale. It is in great condition, with some minor brassing at the top front corner of the viewfinder window, and the top edge above the front "M". The two side views show the brassing well. Also on the bottom plate at the two rear corners there is some brassing...
  5. R

Leica M-9 with grip and two batteries.

For sale is my Leica M-9, serial number 3972xx. I purchased it in a private sale about 4 months ago, and have not really used it much. I do not know the total shutter count. The camera is in Excellent condition, and has no sensor problems. There is a slight rub mark on the top panel, but I...
  6. R

FS: 70-200mm AFS-VR Nikkor.

Up for sale is my like-new condition Nikkor AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED lens. It has not been used in the last years since I changed over to Canon. I held onto it in case I decided to go back, but with the heavy investment in Canon glass that I have now, that is not going to happen, so it...
  7. R

Wanted: Digital Camera Battery Nikon Flash Cable

This may be a long shot, but I will give it a try. I am looking for a Digital Camera Battery (that's the brand name!) DCBKE or DCB9014 cable. They are for use with the Nikon SB-28DX SB-80 DX SB-800 etc. series of flashes, and the Digital Camera Battery. Any leads would be appreciated...
  8. R

FS: Zeiss 25mm Biogon ZM

Zeiss 25mm Biogon f/2.8 ZM lens with box, instructions, front and rear Zeiss caps. This is the newer version of the lens that will bring up the 28mm frame lines on the Leica M8 series. The lens is very sharp, and not very subject to flaring. I have had excellent results with the lens. The glass...
  9. R

M8.2 Black for sale

My M8.2 is in great condition. I purchased it last November from Bergen County Camera in NJ. It comes with the manual, including the filter voucher, strap, body cap, THREE Leica batteries that are less than a year old, and the older version of the charger. I have the Leica hand grip installed...
  10. R

FS: New B+W 49mm IR cut Filter

New, with case, in the box. $55.00 shipped in the U.S.
  11. R

FS: New B+W 49mm IR cut Filter

New, in the box, black mount IR filter. $60.00 shipped in the U.S.
  12. R

FS: B+W 49mm IR/UV filter LNIB

I have a 49mm black filter available. $55.00 shipped in the U.S.