The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Olympus M. Zuiko 45mm f1.8 Lens, New in Box. $340 shipped

Olympus 45 mm f1.8 portrait lens. This lens is new, has only been out of the box once for testing. It comes with original caps, manual and box. Fast aperture 90mm equivalent short telephoto or portrait lens, excellent depth of field control and fast silent AF for any micro four thirds camera...
  2. K

FS: Olympus E-PL1 Kit with 14-42mm, Black, boxed, warranty. $345

E-PL1 Kit for sale, it comes with original packaging and the M Zuiko 14-42mm lens, as well as all box contents. The camera is in perfect condition, everything works as new. It is under original Olympus warranty until August 2011. Paypal (gift), email transfer or local pickup ok. Will ship...
  3. K

FS: Olympus E-PL1 kit w/14-42mm lens. Black, Warranty, NIB

A basically new E-Pl1 kit, black in original box with all contents, in perfect condition. Still under warranty for 2011; kit was bought new local retail, have receipt. Will ship internationally, can take Paypal or bank MO, local pickup (Ottawa). Asking $415 obo. contact: pt2326atgmail.com...
  4. K

WTB: Olympus E-PL1 kit

Hi there, I have a Black E-PL1 kit for sale. The camera and lens are in perfect condition. I bought this kit new at a local camera store, it has hardly been used, maybe 6 times. It comes with everything in the original box and receipt. It is still under warranty for 2011. I'm in Ottawa...
  5. K

FS: RICOH GRDIII DIGITAL CAMERA, BOXED, LIKE NEW.

For sale is a GRDIII with original box and all contents. Camera was bought new in Dec, works perfectly, no marks on it. Has had a screen protector on LCD since day 1. $495 + $39 Insured shipping (includes PP fees if any). Don't hesitate to ask questions 613-286-7619
  6. K

WTB Panasonic GH1

I'm looking around for a Gh1 body, also a pana 20mm f1.7 lens if you know or see one let me know, thanks
  7. K

WTB: E-P2 Body or Kit

Hi, I have an EP2 body with EVF for sale, new dealer demo, not used. $899 Also have two lenses you may want. Panasonic 20 mm f1.7, as new, $375 Olympus Zuiko 40mm f1.4, excellent: $299 Peter, 613-286-7619
  8. K

FOR SALE: OLYMPUS E-P2 FAST LENS KIT, 20MM F1.7 + 40 MM F1.4, NEW.

Lowered Price: $1735 takes it.
  9. K

FOR SALE: OLYMPUS E-P2 FAST LENS KIT, 20MM F1.7 + 40 MM F1.4, NEW.

OLYMPUS E-P2 DIGITAL CAMERA ARTISAN FAST 2 LENS KIT 1.New Olympus E-P2 CAMERA w/EVF boxed. 2. New PANASONIC 20mm F1.7 LENS 3. OLYMPUS PEN F G. Zuiko 40mm f1.4 LENS 4. New RJ- M...
  10. K

WTB. Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5 M

Hi, I have a CV 15 mm Hliar with M adapter for sale. this lens is more versatile than the new M mount version, just as good optically, AND it is smaller and neater looking and has barrel focusing, all factors that make it better than the M version, and cheaper by $150 and comes with a...
  11. K

Zeiss Ikon ZM Eveready Leather case, NEW.

I have a brand new in the box Eveready Leather case for the new Zeiss Ikon rangefinder. Good investment to protect the finish on that great body. Can be used as half case or full case, no need for camera bag. $99 +$10 shipping and fees. paypal please. [email protected] thanks
  12. K

FS: KONICA HEXAR RF CAMERA, Mint., CV lenses, ZI case.

Rangefinder gear sale: 1. Konica Hexar RF, black. $750. Like new in red velvet presentation box. Comes with owner's manual and strap. Functionally 100% perfect, cosmetically 99% perfect. There are NO scratches on the titanium top and bottom plates. This camera was used very lightly and kept in...
  13. K

FS: Lot of 3 Voigtlander lenses, NIB. 21, 35, 75 mm

Color Heliar 75 mm Sold.
  14. K

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=168674152&back=-2&ImageIndex=2
  15. K

Photos here: -sell-cameras-camcorders-Voigtlander-rangefinder-lenses-LTM-M-mount-21-35-75-mm-W0QQAdIdZ168674152
  16. K

I have a set of 3 Voigtlander rangefinder lenses, LTM mount. 1. Color Skopar 21 mm f4.0, Black, Brand new with box, caps and viewfinder. Lens was received in Oct. from Cameraquest, comes with full warranty. $355 2. Color Heliar 75 mm f2.5, Black. Brand new with box, caps. Lens was...
  17. K

FS: CARL ZEISS C SONNAR 50mm f1.5 Leica M lens, New in box.

The Zeiss C Sonnar does not have, contrary to popular hype, any focus shift issues. Zeiss designed the lens the right way the first time, there are not two versions of this lens, they are all "optimized" for f2.8 close focus for a reason. The front focus noticed by some owners only occurs when...
  18. K

I am not aware that they come optimized for any f stop; the lens has not been modified, it is as shipped from the factory. thanks
  19. K

Carl Zeiss C Sonnar 50 mm f1.5 Leica M mount lens. New in Box. $845 This is a new lens, with original box, manual, caps, warranty card, and signed certificate. It has only been used for a few test shots around the house. It is in 100% new condition, not a mark anywhere, glass is perfect...