The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Minolta Rokkor 85/1.7 /100 & 50 Macros

Re: SOLD Minolta Rokkor 85/1.7 /100 & 50 Macros These lenses have been sold. Thank you.
  2. S

Minolta Rokkor 85/1.7 /100 & 50 Macros

Minolta Rokkor MD 85/1.7 BGN quality overall. filter thread has a slight ding, but still useable w/ the matching metal hood. Some internal dust and two small marks on the coating that do not affect image quality. Focusing is smooth, aperture blades clean, and body is in excellent condition...
  3. S

Panasonic Leica 25/1.4 $385

Price dropped to $360
  4. S

Panasonic Leica 25/1.4 $385

Excellent plus condition, includes caps, hood, and box. Price is $360 plus shipping. I'll ship via FedEx or UPS to confirmed addresses the lower 48. I'm willing to accept Paypal, add 3% if you want to use that payment method. Money order, personal check or eCheck are also acceptable. The...
  5. S

Contax Carl Zeiss T*100/2 Planar (MMJ)

Zeiss C/Y 100/2 MMJ Excellent condition Contax Carl Zeiss T* 100mm/f2.0 Planar lens. MMJ version, very well cared for. If your'e reading this ad you likely already know the legendary image quality this glass delivers. The total rundown can be found on John Black's site: CONTAX 100mm F2...
  6. S

SOLD NEX 5N Black - Body Only

Camera has been sold. Thanks
  7. S

SOLD NEX 5N Black - Body Only

Sony NEX 5N Excellent condition, black body with brand new sensor (mfr just replaced sensor under warranty) I've taken about 40 images with it since getting it back from Sony. I had only taken about 2600 shots with it before I noticed some non-uniform exposure issues with it so I sent in for...
  8. S

iPad 1 64Gb Wifi + 3G

This item is sold.
  9. S

iPad 1 64Gb Wifi + 3G

iPad 1 64GB Wifi + 3G Excellent condition, well cared for iPad 1. Black, AT&T carrier. No marks on screen, some small nicks on one corner of the case and very slight brassing on opposite corner, price dropped accordingly includes all original items, box, case & cables. Also includes an unused...
  10. S

Mamiya 645 35/3.5 N + Fotodiox Pro Adapter

Mamiya 645 35mm f3.5N Excellent condition with some slight brassing and a small mark above the focusing ring on the body. The optics are excellent. Includes Mamiya collapsable rubber hood, generic front cap (no rear cap) and Mamiya leather lens case. Price: $330 Here are some...
  11. S

Mamiya 645 200/2.8 APO

Sale pending
  12. S

Mamiya 645 200/2.8 APO

Mamiya 645 200mm f/2.8 APO[/b] Up for sale is my copy of a very hard to find lens and one of the best 200mm lenses made. See this review: http://www.pebbleplace.com/Personal/Medium_Format_Blog/Entries/2008/12/14_MAMIYA_200mm_F2.8_APO_LENS.html Lens body is in good condition but does show some...
  13. S

Leica SF-20 Flash

Leica SF 20 Flash Unit $95 shipped & Paypal'd to confirmed CONUS addresses I'm selling my like new condition Leica SF 20 flash unit that has seen little use since I picked it up from another FM'er here last fall. This nice little unit was designed for the M8 series camera, but I had intended...
  14. S

Tokina 90 Macro & FD Lenses, Adapters

Both adapters have been sold. Canon FD 135/2.8, FD 50/1.8 and FD ext tube still available. JayT
  15. S

The Canon FD to m4/3rds adapter is also sold. Canon FD lenses and Voigtlander K -mount (Pentax) to m4/3rds adapter still available. JayT
  16. S

The Tokina has been sold. Everything else still available. JayT
  17. S

Canon FD Mount Lenses & m4/3 Adapters Prices include shipping & Paypal to confirmed CONUS addresses I was trying out the m 4/3rd format for a while and decided to keep my focus on my two separate DSLR systems rather than dabble in a third. I've sold my GF1 and the following lenses and and...
  18. S

SOLD: Panasonic GF1 + 14-45

Re: FS: Panasonic GF1 + 14-45 Sold. Tokina macro and Canon FD lenses available. JayT