The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Giorgio

WTB Leica S

Actively looking to buy a Leica S body, preferably an S 007. Open to others. Let me know what you have to offer. Thank you for your time.
  2. Giorgio

Comment by 'Giorgio' in media 'NeginiTop.jpg'

negrinicases ?
  3. Giorgio

RRS L for Leica S cameras

Really Right Stuff is machined from a solid block of aluminum, which creates a fixed L-plate that can be changed while on top of a tripod, from a vertical to a horizontal position, without sacrificing your center of axis. $65.00 net includes shipping.
  4. Giorgio

Leica S adapter H

Leica S-Adapter H For Hasselblad Lens featuring Use Hasselblad H Lenses On S2 Camera, All Lens Functions Retained, 11 Compatible Central Shutter Lenses. $429.00 Includes shipping to the continental USA.
  5. Giorgio

FS: US Eli S35 Spot Lite

Elinchrom S35 Spot Lite Price: $685.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping. NYC Pick up-> FREE! I have an extremely well maintained Elinchrom s35 with cooling FAN (very hard to find) for sale at $685.00. You...
  6. Giorgio

FS: US Leica S 006 batteries and Multifunction Grip

Batteries For Leica S camera (up to 006) body or Hand Grip. Price: $230.00 Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: shipping included Two (2) 7.4V 2100 mAh Batteries For Leica S camera (up to 006) body or Hand Grip. Multifunction Hand Grip Price: $375.00 Item...
  7. Giorgio

What Filters Do you Like ?

Filters can be an amazing accessory. Personally, I use them for very few photos, if at all.
  8. Giorgio

A picture of my mates cock

Amazing, beautifully rendered!
  9. Giorgio

Leica Store in NYC looted

https://allthatsinteresting.com/new-york-1990s-photos#1 51 photographs from NYC in the 1990's The one constant I have seen is change.
  10. Giorgio

photokina :(

Look at it more broadly, ALL trade shows ALL across the world have been impacted. THANK YOU COVID
  11. Giorgio

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Just a little bit of lip liner... That GX680 sure made great polaroids, everyone like to look and pass them around. Of course, while the minders were passing around polaroids, I had a chance to get busy and do my thing. Too many cooks...
  12. Giorgio

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Thanks Kurt, wonderful thread. This photo is from my first assignment with my Leica S kit. Leica S 006, S180 lens and a large fill reflector
  13. Giorgio

SOLD: USA Hasselblad HC 50 II lens

Sold and delivered!
  14. Giorgio

FS: USA Canon 35L II 1.4 lens

Price: $1,200.00 Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Canon 35L II Box, and lens complete. Very gently used 3 times, 9+ condition. $1200.00 OBO images https://giorgioniro.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/For-Sale-Canon-Hasselblad-Leica/G0000Z4A59.h5nEQ/I0000o3USpSo8k1Q
  15. Giorgio

pm sent

pm sent
  16. Giorgio

pm sent

pm sent
  17. Giorgio

SOLD Leica S 100 f2.0 lens

For Leica S cameras. Leica S 100mm f2.0 lens, shade, caps and pouch $4025.00 USD OBO US continental Shipping included Photos available.
  18. Giorgio

OK, reduced again. $1800.00
  19. Giorgio

$1900.00 Shipping and insurance included. C-USA Pick up available Midtown, NYC.
  20. Giorgio

Leica S3 Review -Reddot Forum

Good discussion, thanks to all that posted. Lots of very useful information here. The image is very low Rez from a few years back when I finally had an assignment where I could use the Leica 006 system. Can't wait to use an S3, but this time I'll rent it.