The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: Five 50mm M/LTM Lenses!

Emailed you about the rigid 50 cron, I'll take it if still available
  2. D

Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 H.C lens

Mint nikkor 85mm f/1.8 H.C lens, extremely clean, with caps and foam, $250 plus 10 shipping, US only, pictures coming soon
  3. D

FS: Rare Pentax 67 75mm AL f2.8 mint

ULTRA RARE Pentax 67 75mm AL f/2.8 lens with both caps, mint condition, $695 plus $20 shopping, shipping only to US Canada Japan and Hong Kong, pictures will be added soon
  4. D

FS: Nikon S3 2000 kit with Millenium Nikkor MINT $1750

I am selling this hardly used Nikon s3 2000 kit with the 50mm Millenium nikkor, in original box with nikon case, everything is mint, used for at the most 25 rolls of film, as close to new as possible, works like new, $1750 plus shipping, I prefer to sell in the US but will consider a few...
  5. D

pentax SMC-A 50mm 1.2 modified for canon

Mint pentax smc-A 50mm 1.2, back is modified to clear canon full frame mirrors, still fits pentax k cameras but only with stopped down method, comes with 2 caps , shipping to US and Canada only,$450 plus shipping
  6. D

konica hexar RF with zeiss 50/1.5 $1395

US sale: konica hexar with minimal signs of use, rangefinder is aligned, also selling a zeiss 50mm f1.5 ZM in mint shape with box , $1395 plus shipping for BOTH
  7. D

FS: Mint Zeiss 35mm f/2.0 ZM black w/ box

Mint condition black 35/2 zeiss ZM , with box, and both caps, bought about 3 months ago and used very little, perfect shape, $745, US buyers preferred but will consider other countries,
  8. D

FS: Leia M9 Black

pardon me , but what is VAT
  9. D

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2 Biogon Lens in Black - Priced to Move

I'll take it , if still available.
  10. D

FS: Olympus OM-D, 12-50, pany 25/1.4, 14/2.5, 20/1.7

The camera is black.
  11. D

Ok I just read the forum rules that I cannot say something is brand new, because I am not a dealer, however, the Olympus OM-D has never been used or taken out of the box, I guess that should be enough
  12. D

Selling off these new and like new stuff because I need some fast cash: 1.Olympus OM-D, with 12-50 lens, this kit is NEW, not like new, but NEW, never used, not a single shot, I got this from Henrys camera in Canada just last week , have not even taken it out of the box, I bought it for $1299...
  13. D

FS: Konica M Hexanon 50mm f1.2 Limited

Ok, I will take it at your asking price of $2300, I can pay by paypal thanks Darius
  14. D

FS: X-Pro1 Kit with Extras!

InterEsted in the flash and spare batteries, if you will sell them separately?
  15. D

Is this M9 sensor broken--or just blooming?

Just a quick note from the buyer here: the green cast is hard to see in the third and fourth pic above, but it is there, in the exact same spot as the first two, in the extreme left upper edge of the pics, best seen on full resolution, which is not possible here. One more point, these are taken...
  16. D

FS Colorado USA: Leica M9 steel gray

I'll take your m9 if available I live in LA
  17. D

FS(maybe): Leica M9 Steel Gray 1262 clicks $5000 NET

I am interested in the M9 if still available, please email me [email protected]
  18. D

FS: Leica M4 Chrome (rebuilt by DAG), Bessa R4A and Nikon FE2

I'll take the M4 if still available.
  19. D

FS: contax g 35mm f/2.0 lens with NEX adapter

Selling my contax G 35mm f2.0 lens , with original contax hood, uv filter and a Contax to Sony NEX adapter, all in excellent shape, no back cap or box, $350 plus shipping, US buyers only, I can send email some pics, my email [email protected]