The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. mauribix

FS: Summilux-M 50 ASPH Silver LNIB 6 BIT

Like New in Box - Summilux 50 ASPH Silver - 6 bit coded. Almost never used! Box opened just once to photograph the lens, and to test the lens. Near offer or partial trades will be considered. No signs of use. 6 bit coded. Warranty is still totally valid! (1 year+1). Worldwide shipping is...
  2. mauribix

FS: Summilux-M 50 rare latest pre-ASPH

Rare Summilux-M 50 (latest pre-asph version) Great conditions, mint glasses. Mechanically perfect. Focus smooth and aperture ring is firm. No paint loss, no wear signs, no scratches, no fungus. Almost no signs of use. It comes with original papers, box, leather pouch and caps Rare Summilux-M 50...
  3. mauribix

SUMMILUX-M 50 ASPH NIB

Bump! Price is 3675USD or 2900EUR paypal'd. No extra fees asked.
  4. mauribix

SUMMILUX-M 50 ASPH NIB

Thank you Jonathan and Dave! I hope you're fine too. Jonathan, I've seen some of your wonderful shots with the monochrome... Will it be hanging around your neck next time we meet up? :P
  5. mauribix

SUMMILUX-M 50 ASPH NIB

bumped! Some have asked so I added a couple of pictures... I covered part of the serial number since this lens has still to be registered for warranty!
  6. mauribix

SUMMILUX-M 50 ASPH NIB

For sale a brand new in box Summilux 50 ASPH, Black. Obviously no signs of use. Price is 3675USD or 2900EUR neat to me. (lower than BH!!) I'll post pictures of the lens if necessary, but I'd prefer not to open the box. Paypal is ok if buyer pays the paypal fees. Worldwide shipping is possible...
  7. mauribix

FS: Zeiss 35mm Biogon f:2 ZM

Last PRICE DROP! Now it's 690eur! You can't miss it at this price!
  8. mauribix

PRICE Dropped to 749EUR
  9. mauribix

BUMP
  10. mauribix

Near offers are considered, just PM or email me.
  11. mauribix

PRICE is 800€ neat to me
  12. mauribix

For sale may LNIB 35mm Biogon ZM series for Leica M cameras. No need to describe the quality of this lens, I bought it new from a local dealer 3months ago, I'm selling it just because I'm not using it enough to justify the expense. It comes with original box, papers, caps and warranty! It...
  13. mauribix

FS: Canon 5D MarkII barely used

FS my backup body, it's a 5D Mark II, I don't see any cosmetic issue (as you can see in pictures too), it comes with plain box, a 16GB card, charger, 1battery, cables, manuals, CDs and original Canon strap. I don't know exactly how many actuations, but they should be less than 2500!! (I have...
  14. mauribix

FS: RARE Leica 28mm Summicron Silver/Chrome

@SYGTAFOTO: PM sent. Cheers
  15. mauribix

FS: RARE Leica 28mm Summicron Silver/Chrome

Perfect condition, PM me if you're interested. I can send large picture by email. <Images deleted by OP>
  16. mauribix

New in BOX Summilux 50 ASPH

Some asked for "cheaper" shipping. These are the "slower" (4-5days) shipping with FedEx and/or UPS: Europe:67 EUR U.S.: 98 EUR ASIA: 128 EUR U.K.: 74 EUR LENS price reduced: 2795,00 EUR