The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Is this site on autopilot?

It seems as if the home page article has now been present, it seems, for two years. The graphic layout has changed yet the article remains the same. Is there an active webmaster for this site?
  2. C

Lexjet blowing out ipf8400 44" $2400.00

Just received an email from Lexjet. They bought the last of Canon's ipf8400 inventory. They're blowing them out at $2400 including shipping.
  3. C

Medium Format Video Is In Our Future

The following announcement was published today on a NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) Show news site, detailing a demo being provided at the current show in Las Vegas by NHK. Video 8000 pixels wide is very close to the width of 645 format. NHK is the Japanese equivalent of our PBS with...
  4. C

Pentax 645D Tethered with Capture One

I've read the white paper on the Ricoh Pentax website about using Capture One to tether the 645D. I'm curious if anyone here has tried it and how well it works. I don't currently use Capture One. Thanks.
  5. C

Lencois Maranhenses National Park

I'm in the midst of planning a trip to Lencois Maranhenses National Park in Brazil. I would like to chat with anyone that has made this trip. Thanks!
  6. C

FS: HASSELBLAD SYSTEM

I am posting this system on behalf of a close friend, a retired children's portraiture photographer, no longer in the business. Hasselblad 500 C/M with 80/2.8CF lens, A12 back, VFC-6, 45 Degree Meter Prism viewfinder, focusing hood, lens shade, front protective cover, rear protective cover...
  7. C

HEADS UP FOR FORUM MEMBERS LOOKING FOR A CLASSIC MF SYSTEM

I hope this is not bending/breaking rules but I wanted to let forum film enthusiasts know that I've just posted in the FS Gear section, my very complete Horseman 985 system for sale. Administrator please remove this post if this is against the rules. Thanks.
  8. C

FS: HORSEMAN MULTIFORMAT 985 COMPLETE SYSTEM WITH CASE

For all you medium format analog enthusiasts,here is an opportunity. I am selling my Horseman 985 system. It consists of a Horseman 985 body along with four Horseman lenses and a Graflex/Singer roll film back in a padded aluminum travel case: 65mm F7/45, 105mm F3.5/32, 150mm F5.6/45,with and a...
  9. C

IPAD2 16 gigs wifi NEW UNOPENED

I recently purchased a new printer and this iPad2 came with it as part of the sales promotion. I have no need for it. It is new and unopened. $535 including shipping anywhere in the US, insured with tracking number. Will ship to Australia, Canada, Europe at additional cost by courier...
  10. C

FS: CANON 24-105MM F4/L NEW IN BOX

I have just purchased a new Canon 5D mkII and I was able to negotiate a very good price on the 5D/24-105 kit from an authorized Canon USA dealer. I do not need the 24-105 as it duplicates lenses I already own. I am offering this new lens with Canon USA warranty, complete with caps, lens hood...
  11. C

CANON 40D BODY

I have a Canon 40D for sale. It is in very good condition, with minor scuffs along the edge of the display as a result of the protective cover being removed and reattached. The frame count is 9985 according to the frame number on a CF card, so it still has a long life. The original carton...
  12. C

FS: FUJI G617 Panorama Camera

It's time for me to sell one of my prized photographic possessions. This is a G617 with 105mm f8 lens (f8-45) that is extremely sharp. The resulting image is essentially one half of a 5x7 frame or 2.1 x 6.75 (3:1). I've actually printed a 3'x9' panorama from a frame scanned at 3200dpi, that is...
  13. C

SEKONIC L-508 Zoom Master Incidence/Spot Meter

I have a Sekonic L-508 for sale. I'm not shooting large format any longer so I no longer have a need. It shows some wear but it works perfectly and comes with the original carton, instructions and carrying case. There is a scratch on the plastic aiming lens but the view and measuring performance...