The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. marlof

1 lens, 1 camera

Currently doing a month long PAD with the Olympus EM1.3 and 25 1.2. It has proven a fun combination, so this time I’d pick that. It helps that I grew up on a SLR with just a 50.
  2. marlof

Em1.3

I see myself upgrading at some point to this camera. Not from the EM1.2, but from the 1.1. The EM1 is a great body to use with my 12-40, 40-150 and 25 pro lenses. Relatively lightweight and robust. The 1.1 is not my main camera (that’s the Pen-F with premium primes). This is my zoom and bad wet...
  3. marlof

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Reykjavik
  4. marlof

m43 first signs of death - hopefully not!!!

I have both the Pen-F and a GX9. Although I love using the Pen-F with 12 / 17 / 75 metal premium primes (why the 45 never got that lovely exterior is a riddle to me), the GX9 is my workhorse. With a Laowa 7.5 or P15, P20 and P42.5 it's my throw in the bag camera. The Pen-F needs a beauty case...
  5. marlof

Pen-F O75
  6. marlof

GX9 P20
  7. marlof

GX9 PL15
  8. marlof

GX9 Laowa 7.5
  9. marlof

Yes it is. Plein 1992.
  10. marlof

GX9 PL15
  11. marlof

GX9 Laowa 7.5
  12. marlof

How many Four Thirds camera users are here? (not m43)

I still have my E1 with 14-54, but hardly ever use it. It has been retired when I bought the E3. That one was sold to finance the m43 purchases, but the E1 is special (as is my first m43 camera, the EP1). Sometimes I fiddle with it, but I have a hard time getting reacquainted with an OVF...
  13. marlof

That’s a beautiful series Alan!
  14. marlof

Micro Four Thirds bible 2019

Just bought a lens that’s not on this bible (Laowa 7.5). Should I return it? :p
  15. marlof

All I want is something to replace my EM1.1 to use with the bigger pro lenses I have (12-40; 40-150; 25). I don’t use them much but when I do I prefer a camera with a nice grip. And I do find that Olympus cameras match Olympus lenses best, as do Panasonic lenses with Panasonic bodies. I never...
  16. marlof

Which lens for the Oly 5 MkII ?

According to reports, that hood is prone to breaking apart for some. Some use a much simpler Canon ET-78ii (or similar third party alternative) hood as a replacement. https://youtu.be/yiktE5yA17M a video demonstrating alternative hoods for his Olympus lenses.
  17. marlof

Indeed!
  18. marlof

Thanks Bart, now I can’t get Marillion out of my head.
  19. marlof

Today’s Lunar Eclipse with EM1 and 40-150
  20. marlof

A change in office location meant a change in the way I commute. In stead of going by car and ending up in heavy traffic, I can use my bike to go through the fields. It comes in handy that the GM5 with 20 fits my pocket. What a great combo! Morning Ride by Marlof Bregonje, on Flickr Evening...