The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

For trade / or sell Sinar lanTec / Phase One Iq3 100MP / Rodenstock HR lenses

Dear all, I am on the edge of selling / trading my technical camera kit which I have enjoyed so much during the last 1,5 years and due to some changed circumstances would like to switch to a more "mobile" system again. The kit consists of technical camera, digital back, the respective lenses...
  2. D

FS:(EU) Fuji GFX 50R with 6 lenses

I am offering here my complete Fuji GFX - Set The following items (with original receipts, packaging etc.) consists of: Fuji GFX 50R Fuji GF 23 Fuji GF 63 Fuji GF 120 Fuji GF 32-64 Fuji GF 110 Fuji GF 250 Fuji GF MC45 + 2 extra batteries All items are bought new in June 2019 in Germany. I am...
  3. D

FS: from Germany: Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super / Set with 2 Lenses

I am offering here my very nice set: Body Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super Dr. Gilde Universal View Finder Super-Angulon 5.6/72XL 105°, Copal,* in Gilde Cone with Center Filter Symmar 5.6/210mm, Synchro Compur in Gilde Cone 3 Lense Caps The set is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity because there is...
  4. D

FS / WTT Canon Lenses - Looking for Leica M glass

I still have the following Lenses which I would like to sell or trade for Leica M glass or accessories. Sigma EX DG 50 - 500 mm F4,0-6,3 - the classical BIGMA - € 600.- Sigma EX DG 28 mm Makro F1.8 € 300.- Sigma EX DG 150 mm Makro F2.8 € 600.- All lenses are from 2010. Each comes with...
  5. D

Leica M8

After I have Run into the M9, I would like to trade my M8. It is functioning absolutely well, but shows some signs of use. Price is 1500.-€ plus Shipping. I am living in Germany. If you are interested please PM. Regards Helge
  6. D

Rollei 6008 integral 2 and accessories

Dear members please check if you are interested in some of the above listed items. I might regret to sell it, but my "buy-button-finger" was and is itching on some other items sold in this forum :mad: Rollei 6008 integral 2 body (mint, from 11/2009 ) 750.- € with waist level viewer strap...
  7. D

FS - Lenses for Canon EF

Dear Members, after my switch to the Sony Alpha System I would like to sell the following lenses: Sigma EX DG 50 - 500 mm F4,0-6,3 - the classical BIGMA - € 690.- Sigma EX DG 28 mm Makro F1.8 € 320.- Sigma EX DG 150 mm Makro F2.8 € 620.- All lenses are from 2010. Each comes with original...
  8. D

FS: Canon 5D Mark II

Hi, I have just switched to Sony's Alpha 850 so my Canon 5D Mark II is kinda obsolete. If somebody is interested it comes with the complete original accessories plus Focusing Screen Eg and and 1 original Canon battery. As you can see the body is in very good shape. But please look at the last...
  9. D

(FS) Fuji GX 680 III + Lenses

I have the above mentioned Fuji GX 680 III for sale. The complete set consists of everything mentioned in this post (including the lenses): Fuji GX 680 III body, wide angle bellow, standard bellow, Roll Film Holder III N with 120 insert Polaroid Magazin FP 100 C (works perfectly with the Fuji...
  10. D

(FS) Fuji GX 680 III + Lenses

I have the above mentioned Fuji GX 680 III for sale. The complete set consists of everything mentioned in this post (including the lenses): Fuji GX 680 III body, wide angle bellow, standard bellow, Roll Film Holder III N with 120 insert Polaroid Magazin FP 100 C (works perfectly with the Fuji...
  11. D

WTB: Digital Back for Rollei 6008 integral

Please send me a PN if you are willing to sell the above mentioned. Regards, Helge