The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

FS: [EU] Leica TL2 18188 silver in box with extras

still for sale a few days more, then I give up
  2. E

shipping worldwide now, 850€ net to me
  3. E

August price: 900 € , shipping included in EU, optional PayPal fee on the buyer
  4. E

950 € , shipping included in EU, optional PayPal fee on the buyer
  5. E

the offer is still available
  6. E

999 € , shipping included in EU, optional PayPal fee on the buyer
  7. E

new price: 1050 Euros
  8. E

The camera is in excellent condition, technically flawless, working perfectly. LCD screen protector from first day, only minor signs of use on the body and batteries cover (see the pictures). Around 1000 shutter actuations. Purchased in October 2018 as EX-Demo camera from Foto-Mundus(Germany...
  9. E

FS: Panasonic Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lens + DMW-TC14 telecoverter

The lens is like new, without signs of use, in box It was purchased in Spain, 16.03.2019 I include a copy of the original invoice , still 21 months Panasonic warranty. Asking 1450 € plus shipping cost, only inside EU https://www.ebay.es/itm/123805141275
  10. E

FS: [SOLD] Panasonic 50-200mm f2.8-4.0 LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit Power O.I.S. Lens

The lens is like new, without signs of use, in box, see the pictures. Perfect condition. It was purchased from Amazon, 11.01.2019 I include a copy of the original invoice , still 20 months Panasonic warranty. Asking 1050 € net to me , firm, shipping inside EU
  11. E

FS: [EU] Sigma DP1 Merrill

DP2 Merrill listed on ebay DP1 Merrill sold on ebay, also listed my DP2 Merrill: https://www.ebay.es/itm/123759568987
  12. E

FS: [EU] Sigma DP1 Merrill

Sigma DP1 Merrill in good condition, lens without scratches, there are signs of use on the body and abrasions at the corners, it is an aesthetic issue only, LCD screen without scratches. The image quality of this camera is amazing. The camera works perfectly. Shutter count around 4000 All the...
  13. E

(SOLD) Genuine Panasonic Battery Grip DMW-BGG9 for Lumix G9

Original Battery Grip for Panasonic Lumix G9 Perfect condition, like new, Purchase date: 28.03.2018 from Panasonic Belgium, warranty until 28.03.2019 copy of the original invoice will be included My price is 140 Euro net to me (I can ship worldwide)
  14. E

FS: [EU] Sigma DP2 Merrill

also listed on ebay: https://www.ebay.es/itm/123605732251
  15. E

FS: [EU] Sigma DP2 Merrill

Sigma DP2 Merrill in excellent condition, lens without scratches or dust, very few signs of use on the body, LCD screen protector from day one. The image quality of this camera is amazing. Works perfectly. Shutter count right now: 2018 All the original accessories and box are included. And I...