The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. X

FS: Leica S 006 Camera Body/S-Adapter H 16030/S-Adapter C 16038/Leica S S-E S2 S 006 Multifunction Handgrip 16003

#1. Leica S 006 Camera with two(2) batteries Excellent+ condition. USD $3,499.00 I will include UPS/FedEx signature required shipping within US This camera was sent to Leica Germany for sensor cleaning back in Sep 2018 and they "replace electronics" which I believe that the sensor was...
  2. X

FS: Hasselblad HC 35mm, 50-110mm, 500C/M and a lot of extra stuff

I sold my H3DII-39 body kit with a few other accessories several weeks ago and now I have the following items for sale including some Voigtlander lenses and a view finder… I live in Milpitas, CA and my work is in Santa Clara, CA – local transactions are very welcomed. All prices are net to me so...
  3. X

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39 + HC 80mm F/2.8 + extras

I would like to sell my EXCELLENT Condition Hasselblad H3DII-39 kit consist of the following items: Hasselblad H3DII-39 (20547 Actuation) Hasselblad HC 80mm F/2.8 (1912 Actuation) Neck Strap Hand Strap 7.2V Battery Grip * 2 7.2V Battery Charger Hasselblad H 13mm Extension Tube Firewire Cable...
  4. X

FS: Hasselblad H2 Body + Leaf Aptus65 (7636 Actuation)

I would like to sell my Hasselblad H2 Body Kit consist of the following items: H2 Body(Excellent condition) VX90X viewfinder Hasselblad Li-Ion rechargeable Grip Hasselblad Li-Ion charger I have the original boxes for these. $2,250.00 I believe that the total actuation on the H2 body is less than...