The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Leicadoc

New Leica M10-P

Just a couple of early results after two days. Amazingly quite shutter. Superb quality. First image: 35 Summilux ASPH. Second image: Summilux 75.
  2. Leicadoc

Very good Canon 60D

I have recently bought a Canon 6D and don't need my 60D any longer. I am the only owner, and bought this camera new 3 years ago for shooting wildlife and sports. There are about 35,000-40,000 shutter actuations and the camera has functioned flawlessly. I will send in original box with battery...
  3. Leicadoc

Lightly used Leica V-Lux 2

This is a lightly used V-lux 2 that I bought from a RFF member for my son, who used it twice, and just couldn't get into photography. It is in great shape, no issues, just a small scratch or two, to show it had been used. Glass is excellent. Zoom on this camera is 24-600 mm. Great idea for your...
  4. Leicadoc

The Ultimate Leica MP AlaCarte Kit.

I am greatly pained to sell this kit. Those who know me here know I do not sell this lightly. I need to sell this kit, so I'll just get it done. Nothing here is overrated or intentionally cleansed of the truth, and I have a long record of sales here and on RFF. 1) Leica MP ala carte, custom red...
  5. Leicadoc

The Ultimate Leica MP AlaCarte Kit.

I am greatly pained to sell this kit. Those who know me here know I do not sell this lightly. I need to sell this kit, so I'll just get it done. Nothing here is overrated or intentionally cleansed of the truth, and I have a long record of sales here and on RFF. 1) Leica MP ala carte, custom red...
  6. Leicadoc

FS:Voigtlander Color Skopar 21/4 EX+ in Black!

Very nice, light, tiny Color Skopar, in great shape. Glass is perfect. Very sharp. Mild paint wear on the front cap. This comes with the caps, box, and LTM/M adapter. Asking 300 US shipping and PayPal included in lower 48. Before you ask, there are international places I won't ship to...
  7. Leicadoc

Canon FD 50/1.8 Single Coated lens, Classic..

I came across this lens in my drawer. It is still very usable, nice and clean. Nowadays, you can use it with an EOS adapter for the current series. I had planned on doing some black and white with it, but just haven't contacted Adorama for the adapter. I am offering it for sale for someone who...
  8. Leicadoc

SOLD Sweet Canon 50/1.2 LTM: Fast, sharp and clean!

I bought this lens last fall for a portrait lens for my M8, but have since gone to M9. I recently came across a beautiful Summilux 75, so I am selling this great lens, simply because I will not be using it. Bright light exam shows minimal cleaning marks, no fungus, maybe a small bit of dust. The...
  9. Leicadoc

Extremely clean, Canon 100/2.0 LTM!

This is a very fine Canon 100 f2.0 in Leica thread mount. I was able to find this and planned to use it for portraits, but just stumbled across a Summilux 75. I will need to let this go. Great condition, clean glass with a minimum of dust, slight paint wear on the barrel. Please see the...
  10. Leicadoc

Leica D-Lux 4

Lightly used D-Lux 4 camera, bought from an RFF member then used just slightly since Christmas by my son, who decided on a V-Lux 2 in stead. Considerably better than user grade, this comes with the camera, battery, and charger. Box not still with the camera. Highly functional camera, great...
  11. Leicadoc

WTB: Nikon 105/2.5 in LTM or Canon 100/2.0 LTM!

Hoping to find a Nikon LTM 105/2.5 or Canon 100/2.0 LTM, nice mechanics and excellent glass! PM me if you have one you'd part with?
  12. Leicadoc

SOLD Beautiful Canon EOS 1-V HS.

This is a prime example of the fine Canon manufacture of film cameras. This classic was previously owned, and was so good that it prompted me to upgrade my glass a great deal. I have since decided to use that fine glass on my new Canon 60D, so I just don't have room for this camera on the shelf...
  13. Leicadoc

Mint 46mm hood for Konica Hexanon M 28/2.8

As above I have this metal hood, mint-. He lens was sold last year to someone who didn't want the hood. IF you can find one they are $ 50.00 US. 27.50 gets this one. Oh, by the way, it fits the Summicron 28 nicely, too... PM me for photos if you are interested. Michael
  14. Leicadoc

Brand new 40.5 mm B & W UV-Haze filter.

New filter, bought in error, box never fully opened. Payment by paypal. I have numerous feedbacks here and 270 on ebay. 32.50 sent as gift gets it...shipping included.. .
  15. Leicadoc

Silver 46 mm Leica UV-IR cut filter

Ex++Leica silver UV-IR cut filter. Limited use. No issues. Ready to ship to you, 75.00 total, including shipping and PayPal, in US. Outside, shipping would be a little more. PM me or email at [email protected]. Photo will be posted soon, but I can email one to you quickly...
  16. Leicadoc

Leicadoc's M8/MP survival kit.

OK, so you have your M9, or your "new to me" MP/M6, and you have your cherished Leica pre-aspheric Summilux 35. But you don't have a hood for the 'lux. Or you need to add one to put your UV/IR cut filter in so you can shoot the lux on your M8. Here's you solution. This user hood, which I bought...
  17. Leicadoc

SOLD Konica's Famed UC Hexanon: A rare opportunity for a classic

The Konica UC Hexanon 35/2.0 LTM combines an ultrasharp image, great speed and bokeh, very similarly to the version 4 Summicron. I bought this one (one of 1000) from Mike Tuomey a little over a year ago, and it is a stellar performer. I am wanting just a bit more speed for lower light, so this...
  18. Leicadoc

Tiffen 77 mm UV-Haze filter

This is a fine filter to cover that ultra- wide SLR lens. I used it on my ultrawide Tamron for a while before I sold my D1X. The filter has been stored for several years, not out of the case, until I decided to let it go. Excellent condition. Nice piece. 50.00 US, shipped in CONUS. Payment by...
  19. Leicadoc

BIG, Big filter sale, Leica, B & W, Tiffen, Hoya!

This is a large ad for numerous filters I am selling while re-arranging my kit. First is a Leica 39mm black UV-IR cut filter, lightly used, EX . Larger photo at http://www.pbase.com/image/131742420 and http://www.pbase.com/meephoto/image/131742471. 80.00 shipped in CONUS. 2)Next, an EX 39 mm...
  20. Leicadoc

Filter sale, also Finder 25 mm and Leica Vlux 1!

A combination of filters, finders and camera from Leica, Voigtlander and B/W here after a shelf cleaning. I have a good number of filters for sale on this page. I will list each, and give my assessment of condition and cases, etc., so look at each. These will be organized by manufacturer, and...