The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Black Fuji X100S - LNIB - Barely Used **

Hello, I have a Black X100s LNIB....Comes with B+W Filter, Aftermarket Hood. Just have not used it much and it has been sitting in my closet. It has been out of my house 2-3x I would guess less than 1000 exposures. $660.00 shipped ....paypal sent via gift.
  2. F

SONY A77, 50MM 1.4, 16-50 2.8, 18-135, FLASH F43AM

SONY A77 BODY $965.00 SONY 16-50 2.8 $575.00 SONY 50MM 1.4 $335.00 SONY 18-135 $385.00 SONY FLASH F43AM $245.00
  3. F

Nikon D700 Boxed Like new 10,540 Actuations!

Nikon D700 Like New in Box!------$1650.00 This is a USA model and not grey market. This was purchased from Colonial Photo in Orlando, Florida. Please see the price tag on the box. This body was used very sparingly. I have been shooting less and less and need to sell off some of my gear...
  4. F

Konica Impresa 50 36 Exposure roll

This was one of my favorite print films ever produced. This is my last roll....has been cold stored since new. This was the final batch of this film ever produced. Expired 2/2005.... Asking $12.00 for the roll.
  5. F

Agfa Agfapan APX 400 100FT Roll. Cold Stored since new.

100ft roll sealed Expired 7/2010...has been cold stored since I purchased. I am shooting less and less film and I moving soon, so I would like to pass this on to someone who will use it and enjoy it. I am not sure what to ask for this.... Make me an offer.
  6. F

FLASH SALE: CANON 580EX, NIKON SB600, NIKON SB400, CONTAX TLA 200, CONTAX TLA 140

580EX: $275.00 SHIPPED SB600: $175.00 SHIPPED SB400: $80.00 SHIPPED TLA200: $75.00 SHIPPED TLA140: $37.00 SHIPPED
  7. F

Nikon 35-70 2.8 Boxed, front and rear caps

Awesome lens. 9+ condition. This lens is hard to find in this condition. I am shooting Canon more than Nikon at the moment so, selling some of my gear off. Front and rear glass is extremely clean. No paint missing on the barrel. Comes with front and rear caps and the original box. $400.00...
  8. F

Nikon D700 Like New!

Hello, Nikon D700 like new in box. 10,000 actuations, used sparingly. Comes with all original manuals cds, battery charger, battery etc. LCD is scratch free, has had a cover on it since day 1. Works perfectly!
  9. F

Canon 5D II Body + Canon 35mm 1.4 Like new.

Hello, The Canon 5D Mark II body is in excellent shape. The LCD does have a couple superficial scratches when looking at it at the correct angle. The scratches do not interfere with viewing images on the LCD. The body is very clean and has 7900 actuations on it. It comes with original box...
  10. F

KONICA HEXAR RF BODY

The body is in really great shape. Comes with box and manual. The hinge does have a little paint loss. The RF is aligned perfectly. The camera has probably had 25-30 rolls of film through it. A great camera.
  11. F

Contax G1 + 45mm

Contax G1 + 45mm. The body is a user but works great. The lens is perfect. Asking $550.00 for the pair.
  12. F

NIKON 5000ED SCANNER MINT*

Hello, I have a Nikon 5000ED scanner it is mint. Scanned 25-30 slides. Here are pictures. Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Looking for $2500.00+ make me an offer. Thanks! Colin
  13. F

WTB: CANON G12

Hello, Do you have a Canon G12 you want to sell? I'm your buyer :) PM me. Thanks!
  14. F

Canon 5D Mark II + Meike Battery Grip + 24-105 with Hood 2330 Shutter Actuations

Price: $2,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Shipping @ cost Hello, I have a recently aquired Canon 5D Mark II with Meike battery grip and the 24-105 Lens. Everything is in "Like New" condition. The grip has been mounted...
  15. F

WTB: Canon 5DII LOW ACTUATIONS UNDER 10k

HEllo, I am looking for a clean Canon 5d Mark II with box, manuals, all original documentation with low shutter actuations. If you have one that has been babied but are upgrading to the mark iii or just want to sell please send me a PM. Thanks!
  16. F

Nikon 85mm 1.8D + HOOD

Hello, I have a Nikon 85mm 1.8D with hood and both front and rear caps. I have not used this much lately so I would rather pass it on to purchase some other gear. Check out the pictures if you have questions please do not hesitate to ask. Price $345.00 shipped within the USA, I ship USPS...
  17. F

Voigtlander 35mm 1.4 w/box + both Caps B+W Filter

Hello, This lens is super clean comes with original box, both styrofoam inserts in the box. Both front and rear lens caps. It also has a B+W filter on it. The lens looks like it has been used very sparingly. It is extremely clean. Check out the pics. $525 Net to me. I'll ship free within...
  18. F

Panasonic G Vario 45-200 F4.0-5.6 Lumix Lens

Hello, I just got this lens in a trade for some of my Nikon gear. I do not tend to use many long zooms so I thought I would pass it on and use the cash on something else. I have checked the Evil auction site and it seems that nice examples of this lens in the box with all packaging, both...
  19. F

LEICA M2 + CANON 50MM 1.8 + HOOD $775.00 OBO

Hello, I purchased this camera from cjm (Chris Middleton) on RFF. Right after I purchased the camera I had the opportunity to purchase a 21mm for my Contax G. I do not have the photography budget to own both the 21mm and the Leica. Below is the description provided by Chris. The camera is...
  20. F

WTB: Canon 5D, Not interested in 5DII

Hello, Wondering if anyone has a Canon 5D for sale in excellent condition. Would need to know the shutter count, also would like the serial number to start with a 2 if possible. I know a lot of people are upgrading to the 5DII. Thanks, Colin