The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Help with DeVere 8x10 needed!

Hi, I have been wishing to try 8x10 for years and have finally decided to start. :) I have this big DeVere 8x10 monorail camera and a schneider 121mm f8 lens in plaubel lensboard. What I can not find on internet is the right size lensboards I need for DeVere. Is there another brand that will fit?
  2. A

FS (EU,UK): Zeiss, Olympus, Contax, Voigtländer

I would like to sell some lenses from my collection (too many for my needs). If you are after a good quality standard lens read on. All lenses are used but in excellent condition. The older ones might have some dust particles inside, which is what you would expect. All lenses are manual focus...
  3. A

FS (EU and UK) couple affordable MF lenses

Hi, I have quite a few lenses I do not use or use too rarely to keep. I live in UK, so you have to add the postage costs to the purchase. All lenses have clear glass without ay blemishes, mechanically excellent and with hardly any signs of use on the barrels. here is the list with prices, but I...
  4. A

FS/FT (from UK) Contax G1 (Green) 45 35 28

On offer boxed Contax G 45mm in excellent condition - £220 plus delivery boxed Contax G 35mm f2 - excellent - £220 plus delivery boxed Contax G 28mm f2.8 black - excelletnt (like new in fact) - £315 plus delivery boxed Contax G1 (Green) - excellent - £150 plus delivery
  5. A

FS/FT (EU) Nikon 35-70mm f2.8 AF D; 80-200mm f2.8 AF ED

Hi, I have for sale two nikon zoom lenses: Nikon 35-70mm f2.8 AF D and 80-200mm f2.8 AF ED. Both is excellent used condition: some signs on the body but glass is blemish free and in perfect working order. 35-70mm - £190 plus delivery 80-200mm - £500 plus delivery Collection in person in...
  6. A

FS/FT (EU) Contax G and Leica R lenses

I have for sale or trade Contax G and Leica R lenses. They are listed on ebay at a fixed price, but I offer a substantial discount if anyone from the forum wants to buy them! Contax G 28mm f2.8 Black, boxed like new - £310 Contax G 90mm f2.8 Black, boxed Mint - £240 Contax G 35mm f2, Silver in...
  7. A

NEX-3 with Canon newFD 85mm f1.2

Couple pics taken today with the great canon lens:
  8. A

Can not import RAW images from 1Ds

Hi, I have recently bought a used 1Ds original. I can only import the JPEG files. As there is also a problem of connection between the camera and computer I stick the CF card in my 30D and import from there. My guess is that the RAW from 1Ds are different and 30D just does not recognize them. I...