The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

Leica Summicron 35mm ver.4 and 50mm v.5 in LTM For Sale

One More Time!! How about $1350 + shipping.
  2. I

Well, I can see this is going nowhere, so I am going to keep the 50mm. I guess I'll take one more try at selling the 35mm... how about $1400 + shipping. Thanks for looking, Paul
  3. I

Hmmm...Friday again! Time flies, I guess lenses are a tough sell these days, oh well, not in a hurry. Thanks, Paul
  4. I

Happier Friday!!:clap:
  5. I

Just wanted to remind everyone that these are still for sale.:thumbs:
  6. I

Hey rfaspen, thanks for the comment, yes, she's a beauty! I guess there just aren't that many LTM users anymore. This is a great way to get the modern Summicron optical formula in a LTM lens. As far as the price, I figured it would be worth more considering a new one is $2000+, and it can't be...
  7. I

OK, well I guess I must have these overpriced, so I have reduced the prices. How about $1450 for the Summicron 35mm, and 1650 for the 50mm. Thanks for looking... Paul
  8. I

Hello, I have 2 nice Leica lenses for sale. Summicron 35mm Ver. 4 - This is the seven element version, some people call it the 'Bokeh King'. the serial number is 3019xxx which puts it at about 1980 release. It is not perfect, it has been used, the aperture is a little tight past f8. Also there...
  9. I

Leica Summicron 35mm ASPH and Limited Ed. Summicron 50mm LTM

Will be out of town until Jan. 3rd. Thank you