The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

FS Fuji X-E1 Black & 18-55mm Lens

Hello, I'm selling my Fuji X-E1 and 18-55XF lens. This is not a kit. Camera is an import that I purchased when it first came out from DigitalRev and is in excellent condition. I'm temped to say you can't tell from new. The lens has one small mark on the front element that doesn't affect picture...
  2. W

FS/FT Epson 3800 with Piezography Inks

For sale is my used Epson 3800 printer that needs a good cleaning. It hasn't been used in 8 months, but worked great when I did use it. The front door doesn't latch anymore as well. It would make a great dedicated printer with the Piezography K7 Neutral ink matte ink set. The set with cost $720...
  3. W

FS: Fuji X100 with extras

Hello everyone, Sadly, I need to let my last camera go. It's a like new X100 with aftermarket hood and adapter ring, soft release, UV filter, and all the original packaging. I'll throw in the Artisan and Artist M3 leather strap as well. Taken a few hundred photos with it. Looking to get $900...
  4. W

F/S Fuji X100 with extras

Hello everyone, Sadly, I need to let my last camera go. It's a like new X100 with aftermarket hood and adapter ring, soft release, UV filter, and all the original packaging. I'll throw in the Artisan and Artist M3 leather strap as well. Taken a few hundred photos with it. Looking to get $975...
  5. W

F/S 5D MKII & 17-40L EX Condition

All Sold 5D MKII USA model not a refurb. Less than 100 clicks. Yes, less than 100 so it's basically new. I bought it 3 months ago from B&H and barely had it out of the bag. Includes everything that came with the camera. Price $2050. Including fees & shipping to the lower 48 or you can pick up...
  6. W

Fujinon 150 W 5.6 Large Format Lens EX Cond

Hello, I'm selling the last of my LF lenses. It's a Fujinon W 150 5.6 in excellent condition on copal 0 shutter. Missing back cap but everything else is excellent. Asking $225 including fees. Paypal only and free shipping to USA. PM me if interested or questions. Thanks for looking. I have...
  7. W

FS Shen Hao Lightweight 4x5 Camera

Hello, For sale is my never used Shen-Hao PTB Light Weight 4x5 Camera. It's new condition. I bought from Badger Graphics a few months ago, but never used it. I use my press camera for 4x5 work instead. New it is $650. Asking $550 including PP and shipping to USA. I have great feedback on Fred...
  8. W

M8 & Zeiss 35mm 2.8C

Hello Everyone, I'm selling my recently purchased M8 in excellent condition, updated firmware and about 1000 clicks. The only thing stopping me from calling it mint is 2 small scratches on the baseplate. It was recently purchased from Steve Huff on this forum. I wanted it for a small, high...