The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: Zeiss Ikon and Nikon-S 5cm f/1.4 w/ Amadeo Adapter

Here are the pictures (from iPhone) Nikkor (not scratch but cleaning mark that looks like an alcohol wipe that has dried out, possibly from previous cleaning) I don't notice any issue on image quality (glow wide-open, sharpen up at f2). Zeiss top plate
  2. B

FS: Zeiss Ikon and Nikon-S 5cm f/1.4 w/ Amadeo Adapter

I need to raise money, so I must sell something...sigh...here goes: Option 1 (preferred): Nikkor S.C. 5cm (Japan version) f/1.4 lens for S-mount Nikon Rangefinder. As you know, it is a sonnar. Glow crazy wide-open but with good resolution. Sharpened up stepped down like all the classic 50s...
  3. B

IF U HAVE A 50MM DO U REALLY NEED...

I feel you also have two lenses with different characters, in addition to different focal lengths. But this is what I would do (if it was me): 1) If you just want one lens, go with 35 2) If you plan to buy one more, sell 35, get a 28. 28/50 is probably my favorite combination.
  4. B

SOLD: 35mm Summicron ASPH

Re: FS: 35mm Summicron ASPH I am not sure this is breaking this rule of bumping or not but here is my feedback for the seller. I bought from Anthony a while back. Great communication and item is better than his description. If you are considering this lens, snap it.
  5. B

Fun w/Digital M Images

Daniel--great stuff. Did you use GND for that?
  6. B

WTB: Canon 50mm 1.5

Shameless bump. I am also interested in Canon 50mm f/0.95 too. Trade ideas are also welcome!
  7. B

WTB Zeiss ikon chrome

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/29743/title/zeiss-ikon-and-luigi-grip-case/cat/3
  8. B

WTB: Konica Hexanon 60/1.2 lens

I don't own either Hex but from what I can see, I really like 60 Hex. It reminds me a lot of Noct-Nikkor, my favorite 35mm lens thus far. I have been looking for it for a while now as well, but to no avail. For the Nikkor, you may have to first ask whether you like Sonnar drawing style. If...
  9. B

WTB: Canon 50mm 1.5

As long as there is no fungus, no major damage or haze, I would be happy. Thanks!
  10. B

WTB: Leica M8 BLACK

Re: WTB: Leica Summicron V.4 Pre-Asph Everett--I have both at some point. Quick impression: the 8-element one is soft wide-open but I really like its OOF rendition--reminds me a bit of a "sonnar"-type bokeh (for certain type of background). Stopped down is when this Cron shines--super...
  11. B

Time to look back?

If Nikon releases D700 sensor in Nikon SP and FM2 bodies, I probably would cry in tears of joy.
  12. B

FS Zeiss Classic Contax RF 21/4.5

You can also get an adapter--this way you can use it on your M's? I was searching for this lens for a long time then I gave up and went for Zeiss 21mm f/4.5 (M-mount) instead.
  13. B

FS Zeiss Classic Contax RF 21/4.5

I heard so much about this lens. Just wondering--do you know how it performs compared to the current 21mm f/4.5 Zeiss C-Biogon?
  14. B

Used Leica lens prices

The way I see is it is people can set whatever price they want. The market may or may not respond to them, but that is a different story. There is no (in your term) "family" when it comes to money. However, when the sellers decide to do that, it at least tells me about them as a person. For...
  15. B

Rolleiflex 2.8f & 3.5f, 24 Elmarit-M, Konica Hexanon 50 f/1.2 and more!

I am so glad the 50 Hexanon was sold. I nearly lost self-control when I saw the ad.
  16. B

FS: LEE RF75 Filter Holder & RF75 Neutral Density Hard Graduated Filter Set

Steve. Out of curiosity--Can you see the filter effect on the viewfinder for composition purpose with this RF GND?
  17. B

FS: Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH FLE 6-bit black LNIB

Same here. My 35 Cron goes to bed with my M8, while my 50 Lux never leave my ZI.
  18. B

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron Rigid f/2

Bump and reduced to 650 shipped. Very very sharp lens: At f/2 100% cropped
  19. B

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron Rigid f/2

Would be interested in trading with Zeiss ZM 21mm + viewfinder (if you have). I will add cash.