The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Recommendations for Leica M tele lens

Jono What is the "slim elmarit" you are referring to? The 39mm filter version or the 46mm version. Both are 2.8 so I am not sure which you mean. Mark
  2. M

question for Billingham Pola bag owners

Hi I just received my Pola and my Hadley Small this week. As you know there are no dividers supplied for the Pola. I am using one of mine from the Small as a non-velcro'd divider for now. You could use anybody's divider as well, something from a past bag. If you go to Jo Ann's or...
  3. M

m8 : what is the best bag and SDHC card?

Well I just tried the AA Oskar's One Day Bag and I got to say it really didn't do it for me! The flap velcro is very loud. The flap doesn't cover the edges very well, so when you are out in the rain it will come right in. It has a couple of connectors that have no meaning or usefullness. The...
  4. M

Billingham Bag Availability

I am having a hard time finding a Billingham Hadley Small bag. They are sold out at Adorama and B&H. A few 3rd party places have them for a premium. I really don't want to go to a larger size, but even if I did it seems just about every Billingham Hadley bag is out of stock right now. Does...
  5. M

Pricing for Leica 50mm 1.4 latest

I think the price is still 3695. I guess you can pay "market" pricing but before that, call some of the dealers in various states. I stumbled on one at Schillers in St. Louis a couple of weeks back. There are others out there. If not, put your name on a list at Adorama or BH and tough it...
  6. M

Hello and Thank You

Guys/Gals Thank you so much for your kind welcoming words. Bill, Chuck, Pete: Well it didn't take long. Got the Elmarit 24 demo used for cheap, a used Summarit 75, and just recently a 50 lux. Think I am set....ha ha. Godfrey: Don't do film anymore. Had a good run with the MX. Actually...
  7. M

Hello and Thank You

I have been a long time reader of this forum and this is my first post. I purchased my M9 and Summarit 35mm last October and I have to say I have never enjoyed a better photographic experience. There is something about the photos the M9 produces that draws me into the picture more than any...