The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

William Carr - Superb

William Carr : Modern Master of Photography - YouTube
  2. A

FS: Interesting Alternative Lens !!!

The idea was that I was to mount this one to play with on my digital back, but never quite did yet... I got the idea from here Meyer-Görlitz Anastigmat Trioplan 6.3/135mm in Botanical Garden My lens is Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan Anastigmat 10.5cm (105mm) f/4.5, thus not identical to the one in...
  3. A

FS: Scheider Apo-DIGITAR 47mm XL

I meant to mount this one in an Alpa eventually, purchased it used the other year. Only reason I post it for sale is because I much need the $ at current (unexpected emergency). This lens is in like new condition. At current it is in dehumidified storage in Hong Kong. I will ship from Hong...
  4. A

FS: Shen-Hao 4x5 (non folder) w/ Maxwell HI-Lux Ultra Brilliant GG

I simply love this camera. Only reason I post it for sale is because I much need the $ at current (unexpected emergency). The camera is very well cared for and not much used, condition Like New-. I do not shoot much large format but find it such a joy to have and to on occasions use. The...
  5. A

FS: Gossen Starlite 2 (new condition)

This is a really great light meter! Only reason I post it for sale is because I much need the $ at current (unexpected emergency). GOSSEN Starlite 2 Purchased new less than one year ago, used only a few times. It is in NEW CONDITION. Price: 550 usd. Shipping from Hong Kong or Sweden, 40 USD...
  6. A

FS: Rolleilex Carl Zeiss 50/4 PQ FLE

This lens was back from service by DHW just the other week, along with my Hy6 that was in for focus adjustment due drop from chair. I am second owner but the lens is stellar, like new. Heck, back from DHW it looks like new, behaves like new, optics perfect. Magnificent serviced. Please note...
  7. A

FS: ATIQUE ALTERNATIVE LENS -- Meyer Gorlitz Anastigmat Trioplan 1:4.5 10.5cm

This is a lens from early 1900s that I aimed to use on my digital back, inspired by Canon EOS 350D with Meyer-Görlitz Anastigmat Trioplan 6.3/135mm Meyer-Görlitz Anastigmat Trioplan 6.3/135mm in Botanical Garden I like the softness and how light "rings" in those images... Holding my 10.5cm...
  8. A

FS: B+W UV 77mm Slim !!!

Selling a B+W 77mm UV filter which is marked B+W 77 SLIM 010 1x. The closest I could find on B&H seems to be this one http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/132978-REG/B_W_66026942_77mm_UV_Haze_010.html Since the one I have is not marked MRC, it assumably does not have the MRC coating. It is...
  9. A

FS: NEW Digital Grey Card, Premium Version

Same as this http://www.digitalimageflow.com/templatepage/productinfo_DGK2.htm Price 15 USD including worldwide Air Mail postage from Hong Kong. Best regards Anders
  10. A

FS: (like NEW) Mamiya 80 1.9 [Shallow DOF]

This is a very rare Mamiya 80mm 1.9 in like NEW condition I am an advanced amateur and care well of my gear. This is the last of my Mamiya lenses that I now put up for sale because I changed system to Hy6. It is last for good reason: This is a VERY SPECIAL lens --- SHALLOW DOF (or 1.0 type...
  11. A

FS: (NEW) Hoya 77mm Circular Polarizing HD

High Quality Polarizer in complete NEW condition :thumbs: Purchased when I did not find my Pro 1 for a travel :eek:. Needed only one time, thus is NEW. :) Please read here http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/574287-REG/Hoya_XHD77CRPL_77mm_Circular_Polarizing_HD.html and here...
  12. A

WTB: 77mm Softar

WTB 77mm Softar I & II at reasonable price. Please send me PM. Thanks Regards Anders
  13. A

FS: Fuji Velvia 50 QUICKLOADS x 5

Selling my 5x last full remaining boxes of Fuji Velvia 50 QUICKLOADS. This is a biggie for me. Velvia 50 is my very favorite film... and to see them large on a 4x5 transparency is MAGIC. Plus... to use Quickloads makes them basically as simple as 35mm film to use... Sadly Quickloads are not...
  14. A

FS: Kirk L-bracket (Mamiya 645 AFD) + Camdapter

Selling in combination my: - Kirk L-bracket (Mamiya 645 AFD) - Camdapter Pro Hand Strap (Black) The L-bracket has been modified (filed) to fit the Camdapter Pro Hand Strap, else there are only the wear shown at connection to my ballhead. The Hand Strap is complete new condition and only used...
  15. A

FS: Mamiya 645 to 4x5 -- Stitching / Sliding Adapter

Selling my sliding / stitching adapter for Mamiya 645 mount onto 4x5. It was custom made for me per my own design. I have used it very little by mounting my 28MP Leaf Aptus 65 onto my Shen-Hao. Condition is as New. Please note that this is a HIGHER quality adapter than the low priced ones from...
  16. A

FS: Schneider SA 58mm XL MC

Selling my 58mm Super Angulon XL Multicoated. This lens has an image circle of 166mm and covers 4x5. It is one of the XL lenses for film that is also among Alpa's offerings, which should tell something... I used this one for my Shen Hao 4x5. It is mounted in a standard lens board, but I can...
  17. A

SOLD: Schneider SA 72mm XL MC

Selling my beloved Schneider 72mm Super Angulon XL Multicoated. This is arguably the sharpest large format non digital lens in the 72-80mm range, and with a huge 229mm image circle!! This lens is well cared for and SHARP!!! Even using Leaf Aptus 65 the only Mamiya lenses to beat it in sharpness...
  18. A

Mamiya 645 AF --- Focus Screen "C"

Selling my Mamiya 645 AF Focus Screen Type "C". I used Zebra to mark frame lines and they clean off well with sensor cleaner. There is only some minor signs of my Zebra along short edges, due cleaning. The screen is perfect clean viewing in camera viewfinder. My selling price is 65 USD...
  19. A

PhaseOne M645 to Hassy V Adapter !!!

Selling my PhaseOne branded Mamiya 645 to Hasselblad V adapter, which I have barely used. No scratch, can barely see has been used. My selling price is 450 USD by PayPal or tele transfer, plus insured EMS from Hong Kong. EMS from Hong Kong is FAST, and has been known to reach USA in a mere 2.5...
  20. A

Mamiya AFDIII --- Clean & Little Used

Selling my Mamiya AFD III with only about 2000 on shutter, it is like new and well cared for, except for the two blemishes circled on photos in red (embarrassing mishaps in camera bag). My selling price is 1500 USD by PayPal or tele transfer, plus insured EMS from here in Hong Kong. EMS from...