The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

M9 kit in the cold

I've been using the M9 down to -25 C (here in Helsinki) and besides the battery not lasting as long as usual, no problems. Just make sure to bring it back to a warm place protecting it from moisture, since condensation will form on the all-metal cold body Greetings!
  2. A

Is this M9 sensor broken--or just blooming?

+1 I think there's something wrong with those pictures, the unnatural green on the top of each image seems really strange, regardless of the obvious overexposure, have you tried also switching SD cards?
  3. A

Glue red dot?

Out of curiosity, where can you get a replacement red dot? i have a 40mm 'cron begging to have its red dot restored... Thanks!
  4. A

Any Zeis 85/2.0 ZM users here?

I have a love / hate relationship with it, love the sharpness, colors, flare control and bokeh in certain circumstances, hate the size, the LoCA and the lack of correct framelines for it, all in all is a great zeiss, but i frequently reach for my 90mm voigtländer (blasphemy! ;) ) only for its...
  5. A

Lens Flare wanted

Hi! The summicron 40mm flares quite badly when multiple light sources are available, might be worth considering... also the old russian glass in LTM flares nicely and easily :)
  6. A

Positive Feedback

Seller: NorthWestDork Buyer: Me Item: leica 1.4x magnifier It arrived fast and as described, thank you for a smooth transaction!
  7. A

M9 color shift for ultrawides

Thank you for all the suggestions, i'll try them slowly once i get a day with enough light :-( Days are too short here this time of the year... Cheers!
  8. A

M9 color shift for ultrawides

Hi! I'm pretty new to rangefinder photography, so far i'm liking it a lot, and i got a zeiss 25mm that has a slight red shift that is almost fixed by choosing the 28mm asph from the menu. The thing is, i just got a 15mm voigtländer and i was expecting the red shift to be there as with the 25mm...
  9. A

Positive Feedback

Seller: Reynolds Buyer: Alfonso Reynolds sold me a thumbs up, he shipped really fast and kept great communication, thank you!!
  10. A

My new buddy: Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 asph II

gosh, and i thought the latest 50mm lux was special, this one has great rendering too!