The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

WTB Leica 50mm Summicron SL

Please PM me if you have Leica 50mm SL Summicron for sale Thanks Jay
  2. D

WTB Leica Q2

Looking to buy Leica Q2. Please PM me if you have one for sale Thanks Jay
  3. D

Leica M10 - Black, 35mm Summilux ASPH, 21mm Super-Elmar

35FLE sold Reduced price on M10 and 21 SEM M10 - $6100 21SEM - $2100 Motivated to sell before Friday
  4. D

Leica M10 - Black, 35mm Summilux ASPH, 21mm Super-Elmar

Selling Leica M10 and lenses as part of my move to MF. All the items are in great condition. I take care of my belongings well and it shows on these items. Its very difficult for me to give up Leica M system as I adore it. Because of my recent move to MF and I cannot justify having two systems...
  5. D

FS : Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Lens

Price reduced to $725
  6. D

Price reduced to $750
  7. D

FS: Sony RX1 - First Version

Sold
  8. D

For sale is very good condition Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM Lens. Lens is very sharp an in great condition. Lens front and rear elements are very clean. Price: $800.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Free Fedex Ground shipping...
  9. D

FS: Sony RX1 - First Version

For sale is very good condition Sony RX-1 full frame compact camera for $950. This is the first version. I am the original owner. Camera is in good condition. Dings on lens cap. Camera body has no scratches or dents. LCD is chipped off in some places as shown in the picture. Only when camera is...
  10. D

Leica M 240 - Silver Chrome

Sold
  11. D

Leica M 240 - Silver Chrome

For sale is a mint condition Leica M240 in silver chrome color, in box with all factory accessories. Camera is in great cosmetic and mechanic condition. LCD is clean, Range finder is spot on. Price: $3,200.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping...
  12. D

Leica 90-280 SL LNIB and Leica SL

Sent PM
  13. D

Leica M Monochrom

Bump
  14. D

Leica M Monochrom

Bump
  15. D

Leica M Monochrom

Bump