The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: Rolleicord Vb TLR film camera

I am offering FS a very nice Rolleicord Vb TLR. Comes with 75mm f3.5 Xenar lens and leather case with strap. Works great. Film tested. $450 plus shipping from Mississippi, US thanks J
  2. D

FS: Leica M2 button and 50mm Summarit

I have For Sale a beautiful Leica M2 button model and a Leitz 50mm f1.5 Summarit lens. Both are in exc + condition and work. Buyer to pay shipping from Mississippi, USA $1750us for the kit
  3. D

FS: Rolleiflex 6003 SRC 1000 kit

I have for sale a nice Rolleiflex 6003 SRC 1000 film slr with 80mm f2.8 Rollei Lens, battery, charger, and extras $850 plus shipping from Mississippi
  4. D

WTB: Leica lens & accessories

I just bought a Leica IIIF RD w/ST and a Leica M2 Button and now I am looking for a 35mm Leica lens plus VFs, body cap, lens caps, 39mm to M adapters, etc. If anyone has some Leica stuff, please get in touch with me. thanks J Durr Wise Mississippi
  5. D

WTB: Deardorff 5x7 Back

I just purchased a Deardorff 4x5 Special and I want to find a 5x7 back for it. Yes, it will work....... Thanks
  6. D

Chamonix 4x5 view camera

Does anybody know of a Chamonix 4x5 view camera for sale?
  7. D

FS: Fujinon XF 18-55mm Lens

I have for sale a very clean and sharp XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 lens. Comes with box, papers, both caps and lens hood. Updated to version 3.0 firmware and it really rocks....it's just that I guess I am a prime lens kind of guy. I have the 18mm f2 and the 35mm f1.4. $495 plus $10 shipping to 48...
  8. D

WTB: Fujifilm X-18-55 lens

Anybody buy the 18-55 zoom for the X-Pro1 and not like it? I would like to give one a try. PM me thru here. thanks Durr
  9. D

Artist permission ?

I have an artist that wants permission to paint two of my images. What do you guys do when this comes up? Any help? thanks
  10. D

Fuji extender for 35/1.4 lens ?

Does anybody know if there is an AF 2x extender for the fuji 35/1.4 lens? Or maybe a MF one?
  11. D

WTB: Fuji X 35mm f1.4 for XPro-1

Anybody got a 35/1.4 for sale? near mint please. thanks
  12. D

FS: Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4

I just purchased a beautiful Nokton 40/1.4 SC. I have not even had a chance to go out and shoot with it, but I need to pay some college deposits etc. for my daughter and will have to wait on the Nokton. Excellent condition, both front and rear caps, no box. $395 plus shipping. I will accept...
  13. D

Polaroid 110B Pathfinder "like new"

I found a "like new" Polaroid 110B Pathfinder rangefinder land camera in the original packing box from Polaroid (but wouldn't you know it, my wife threw the box out with the trash). I have the original inner box, the camera, the beautiful leather case, the wink light flash, owners manual and...
  14. D

Time for another Print Swap

Let me know if you are interested in joining our Print Swap. More details to follow. thanks Durr Wise
  15. D

Yashica MG-1 Rangefinder Kit NM

I have FOR SALE a NM Yashica MG-1 rangefinder 35mm camera, two aux lenses with VFs, dedicated flash and case. All are in near mint condition and working. $85 plus shipping. thanks
  16. D

WTB a NM Rolleiflex SL66 kit

I want to buy or trade for a near mint Rolleiflex SL66 MF set up. From the basic kit to more. Let's see what's out there........ thanks Durr
  17. D

Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5 LF camera

Crown Graphic 4x5 large format camera with 135mm f4.7 lens. Excellent working condition. email with any questions. Sale $395 plus $25 shipping to 48 states. thanks
  18. D

Kodak Retina 1a Rangefinder

Made in Germany...comes with original leather case (a bit worn, but still protects). Camera is in excellent working condition. email with any questions. Sale $125 Buyer to pay $15 shipping to 48 states. Thanks
  19. D

Which adapter for Leica & M42?

I have a Fotodiox adapter for Pentax M42 screw mount lens to mount on Fuji XP-1 but it does not fit very tight. Always have a little give in it. I want to get a Leica M to Fuji mount adapter, but I don't think I want another Fotodiox. Any suggestions? thanks
  20. D

Found: Voigtlander 35 or 40

I want to buy a Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 classic or a 40mm f1.4 classic to use with a Fuji XP-1. OR a Leica CL 40mm f2. Anybody?