The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Mamiya AFDII, lots of lenses & accessories, a la carte

Items for sale which I am not using anymore (all Mamiya 645 AFD gear except for 2 manual lenses): Mamiya 645 AFDII body with both caps (near new condition, matte paint like AFDIII) very nice body, has 36x48 etched focusing screen 35mm F3.5 AF w/ caps and hood (glass is perfect, barrel has no...
  2. S

FS: Leaf Aptus 22 digital back, Mamiya AFD mount

I have decided to sell my Leaf Aptus 22 digital back. Mamiya AFD mount approx 5250 actuations, current firmware full Pelican case with all premium accessories (battery charger, firewire cable, additional stylus, software, manual, international power cables for charger) 2 Leaf batteries, 1 third...
  3. S

Mamiya 150mm 2.8 D - Available where?

So Guy you mention on a LL for sale post you have the new Mamiya 150 coming in soon. Where did you get it and what is the price? And why the hell is this gear so mysterious? I think I could find a unicorn easier than new Mamiya gear. If it's for sale, why don't the main players (sellers) have...