The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

How many people are going to upgrade to the X-E2

Staying with the X-E1.:) For the work i use it for it is perfectly fine. Landscapes, flowers, mostly static subjects. With the firmware up date the focus speed is fine and focus peaking is also nice. Actually with the cost of used XE1's I just might pick up another. Love the camera just the way...
  2. C

FS BW Heliopan Nikon Filters for sale

Nikon filter SOLD. 77mm. Below still for sale.Thanks Dennis. #2 #4 #5 #6 #7
  3. C

WTB: C/V 35mm F2.5 PII or PI M Mount

Hello , looking for a Voigtlander 35mm F2.5 M Mount PII or PI lens. PM me with your condition and price and pics. Dennis
  4. C

#3 BW 72MM UV Sold To Nokin
  5. C

FS Toyo 158mm to Linhof/Wista/Canham Board

Hello, I have this Cast Aluminum, Toyo 158mm Adapter Board. fits Toyo, 4x5,8x10, and Toyo Field 8x10 and Canham 8x10. You can put the smaller Wista, Linhof/Technica, smaller boards into this full size board. Allows the use of smaller boards for your field camera, then without taking the lens...
  6. C

#3 BW 72mm UV has been SOLD /Paid, All other filters are for sale still. Dennis. Thanks to Nokin for the purchase.
  7. C

Let's get some things straight RE: Condition

The real Key in listing something for sale is to Describe it as a "buyer" and not as a seller. In your minds eye. Describe it as a Buyer who is looking at it thinking of buying it while turning it around and playing with aperture, focus and cosmetics. Usually a seller has had it for a while...
  8. C

Bogen tripod 190cxpro3 for Panny G!

Thanks guys for the replies. Having a Gitzo carbon fiber its hard to go with anything else, but my Gitzo is too long ,and too heavy to use on M43. But I like Gitzo, as parts can redily be secured. Having said that, I looked at the Sirui, but the parts issue holds me back on these asian tripods...
  9. C

B+W 72mm MRC Sold , but waiting for pmt. Thanks Dennis.
  10. C

Bump/these are superb filters/anyone need these sizes/my ebay 100% user id is :) walnuten.
  11. C

Bogen tripod 190cxpro3 for Panny G!

Hello looking for a small light carbon fiber tripod for my M43 system , would like to keep price in the 300 dollar range or lower. Has any one used this Manfrotto tripod for m43 . If so how do you like it for stability and vibration concerns. Want to take into the mountains and pack as light as...
  12. C

Hello, selling some of my very high quality filters ; #1. unused NIKON MC77mm L37C with org/box/case $25.00 USD (same as the nikon clear filter) #2.HOYA Super HMC 77mm uv filter/case M- $34.00 USD #3 B+W MRC UV 72mm/w/case M...
  13. C

FS:Toyo GII 4x5 view camera Superb condt.

Will move this to the bay, as no interest here. thanks Dennis.
  14. C

Bump, anyone interested in my Toyo GII and other toyo gear.? Thanks Dennis.
  15. C

Added a photo of the TOYO GII. Thanks Dennis
  16. C

Toyo GII photo

Have included a photo of my Toyo GII for sale. Thanks Dennis
  17. C

Hello, Its time for me to let go of my All Black Beautiful Toyo GII 4x5 large Format View Camera. This camera was purchased new by me and was used only about 2 times a month to shoot my furniture. The GII has the all metal Knobs unlike the eariler G that had only plastic knobs. This Toyo is in...
  18. C

WTB Metabones Contax g to M43 adapter.

John , forgot to ask do you have the org.Metabones box for same. thanks dennis.
  19. C

WTB Metabones Contax g to M43 adapter.

John Sent you PM. Dennis