The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8F Planer Lens - $1200

Hi, I have a pretty nice condition Rolleiflex 2.8f Planar taking lens for sale. Its in a 'nice' user condition with no major damage but some leather is pealing, paint scuffs/scrapes and some dials feel stiff. it could use a CLA and some love. The meter works and the shutter speeds seem spot...
  2. D

WTT: Film cameras for an M9

looking to speed up my workflow and i just dont have the time for film any more. i am willing to trade a combination of film gear plus cash for a M9. Have to trade all in very good condition and can post pics on request: Hasselblad 203fe hasselblad 80mm f lens Mamiya 6 with 80mm lens Leica...
  3. D

FS: Nikon 8000/9000 Scanner Film Holders

i have 3 holders for sale. all in near mint condition with boxes. 1) FH-869S - 120/220 Strip Film Holder (with masks) - $70.00 SOLD 2) FH-869G - 120/220 Strip Film Holder WITH GLASS (2 masks) SOLD 3) FH-869GR - ROTATING 120/220 Strip Film Holder (with FULL SET of masks INCLUDING the XPAN...
  4. D

SOLD: Leica 90mm Summicron Pre ASPH - $900

I bought this on this board a a year or so ago but never got around to putting it in my bag. Its the last version of the summicron before they started the ASPH version. Comes with box and a non leica front cap. I will post pictures tonight. $900 plus shipping & paypal
  5. D

FS: Hasselblad 50mm f2.8 Distagon FE

hello! I am looking to sell my Mint Hasselblad Distagon 50mm 2.8 FE lens which I rarely use. I bought it from Son Minh Pham on this board and he has described it as one of the best lenes he has ever tested. Its in mint condition and comes with front and rear caps. It also comes with a box but...
  6. D

FS: Mamiya 6 With 50mm Lens

i bought this combo to be my everyday walk around MF camera, but things have slowed down for me and its been sitting around. $1100 +paypal fees
  7. D

FS: Pentax 67ii + 2 lenses

so i got myself a 6x7 kit and i it turns out i do not like the 6x7 format at all. i am gonna stick with 6x6. so this is going up for sale. The 67II is in exceptional condition. I bought it from the guy who bought it from Viktor Hälke (the camera doctor - kameradoktor.de/67liste). This was...
  8. D

product photography kit?

hey all, i am helping a friend take by taking pictures of their products for a catalog and for a website. can anyone recommend a 'kit' to buy for this task?
  9. D

FS: Apple iPhone 3G 8 gigs

its a replacement phone i got from apple warranty about 2 months ago. its in great condition. it has the newest operating system on it. $150 shipped in the US.
  10. D

South Street Seaport NYC on Film

Rolleiflex 2.8F Olympus XA on APX400 Comments welcome!
  11. D

vs d-lux 4?

how do micro 4/3rd cameras stack up against the leica d-lux 4? mostly looking for better higher iso performance image quality
  12. D

Chinatown NYC

Taken on a Rolleiflex 2.8F on Acros 100 deved with D-76
  13. D

blad system and older digital backs

hi all. i have a hasselblad 203 system and i was thinking of adding an OLDER/CHEAP digital back to it. i want to use it when i walk around, and not in a studio situation. can someone in the know drop some knowledge on me and tell me what is available and which is best to get and some prices?
  14. D

filters for sale

cleaning out my filter drawer. i have like new filters with not a mark anywhere to be seen. they are like new. Leica e43 UV/IR Infrared Digital Filter -- Silver Chrome $100 Shipped in the US ($180 new) B+W 39mm Multi-Coated (MRC) UV-IR CUT $80 shipped in the US B+W 58 Multi-Coated (MRC)...
  15. D

Trinity Graveyard and Battery Park

I recently picked up a nice Rolleiflex 2.8f with a planar and this is the first roll from it.
  16. D

canon 135L or hassy 150+ adapter

hey guys. when i shoot concerts i use my canon 5dmkii and some lenses but when i am further away in the crowd, i use my hasselblad 110mm F lens with a adapter. it works great and i get some of my best shots with it. i see someone has a hasselblad 150mm FE for sale and i was thinking of...
  17. D

a better fast 50mm then the canon 50mm 1.4?

i shoot alot of concerts and i like to use my canon 50mm 1.4 @ 1.4 or 1.8 and the shots i get from it are unusable. soooo not sharp and very ****ty quality. looking to upgrade my 50mm to something better for my canon 5dmkII any suggestions?
  18. D

DAG?

anyone know whats up with DAG camera repair? i've been trying for weeks to get a hold of them. most of the time the phone is busy and the other time it rings and rings. i also get no response from emails! i've been waiting patiently to have a lens converted to m mount since OCTOBER!!
  19. D

WTT: Chrome M7(upgraded) for Black Paint MP

anyone interested in a trade? i have a mint M7 with the MP finder and optical DX reader upgrade done by leica factory in germany about 8 months ago. have box and papers and stuff. looking for a nice black paint MP. if anyone is interested let me know.
  20. D

WTB: Hasselbla 80mm FE lens

looking for the one witch works on the 200 series cameras, the FE version.