The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. BenH

Fuji film Tether Shooting Plug-In Pro GFX

The fujifilm tether shooting plug-in pro for lightroom is now free for the GFX. Before today it was $79. https://exchange.adobe.com/addons
  2. BenH

Problem Placing Add

Today I tried to run an add, payed via paypal, filled out the add page and tried to advance to the next page. At that point the page would not advance and seemed to want me to add a price for the item I was listing. I had a dollar amount listed but could not proceed. I left the add page and when...
  3. BenH

FS: RRS BD700 Plate for D700

This is the RRS plate for the Nikon D700 without the battery grip. It is in perfect, unmarked condition. $35.00 paypaled and shipped to US address. Ben
  4. BenH

FS: Nikon D700

Sold!
  5. BenH

FS: Hasselblad Zeiss Sonnar CF T* 150mm 1:4

Hasselblad CF 150mm Sonnar. Clean glass, slight brassing where bayonet hood attaches. Functions perfectly. Very nice lens. Includes bothcaps. $350 plus 3% paypal fee. Includes shipping. US only.
  6. BenH

FS: Hasselblad D-Flash 40

No Dings, dents or scratches. Has seen very little use. Includes the original box, cables, user guide and the optional Quantum Diffuser. $300 plus 3% paypal fee shipped to US only. Shipping included.
  7. BenH

Lee Hasselblad Bay 60 Adapter Ring

This is a Lee B60 adapter ring for the Lee Filter System. It was used very lightly (maybe attached and removed 3-4 times). I bought it new but have sold my Hasselblad, so I won't need this adapter. $35 shipped to conus US. PayPal. [/url][/IMG] Ben