The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Hasselblad H5D-50c WiFi (***NOTE: SALE PENDING 5/1/2022)

dave.gt

For your consideration, we are selling our H5D-50c WiFi with 80mm/2.8 lens, 1 Handgrip battery, a Waist Level Finder and one HM 16-32 film back. All are in excellent condition and carefully used since purchasing from Capture Integration in 2017.

Low actuations on each piece. I will have Steve Hendrix help me with verifying actuations for any serious purchaser.:)

A0B9A5E1-B31C-4A78-855E-CFBAABC051AA.jpeg

8F901732-97DE-4FB4-AB21-D77AFB0695CE.jpeg

A5B3B6F8-A426-48BA-A49D-5A1A09BC966E.jpeg

Price (US-Lower 48 States only) = $4500 USD, shipping included.

Please contact me via private message if interested. Complete history and detailed photos available for serious buyers only.
Thanks for looking,

Dave

***Edit 4/30/2022:

Actuations

Body: 12339
Lens 22144

Last edited:

dave.gt

***Update***

I have received an acceptance to purchase the H5D-50c kit as offered.

Over the next few days I will be working on closing the sale, pending payment. Any other interested parties are welcome to watch this listing for further updates confirming this sale.

Thank you for your interest and patience.:)

Photon42

I like the idea of having this kit, but then I would not use it anywhere close to that it could make sense for me. Fantastic opportunity for anyone who likes hybrid shooting.