The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss Rm3di, 2 lenses, Mamiya Leaf Credo 60, plus accessories. Price reduced

jettad

I would like to sell this together, if possible, and at the moment only US sales.

All is in working order, and in excellent condition.

I'm looking for $12,500 for all below. Delivery/shipping is included in the price.

MamiyaLeaf Credo 60 digital back.
4x batteries for the Credo back -
Battery charger.
Mamiya multi connector to lens sync cable

Arca Swiss Camera body Rm3di
6x9 ground glass Frame Screen Split Screen N
6x9 ground glass Screen with grid
Arca Swiss Vario Finder
Arca Swiss 6x9 Adaptor plate - Mamiya 645
(You will need the smaller Arca Swiss Monoball Fix series tripod head mount. )

Rodenstock Apo-Sironar f5.6 180mm lens in R-mount

Lens Drum for Vario Finder
Lensboard - R type
Calibrated Extension tube
Rota Slide compensation tube
Metal Mask for Vario Finder
Front and Rear lens caps

Schneider Apo-Digitar XL f5.6 35mm lens in R-mount
Lens Drum for Vario Finder
Lensboard - R type
Rota Slide compensation tube
Metal Mask for Vario Finder
Front and Rear lens caps

Magnetic release cable

Plus a few other accessories.ArcaSwiss_001.jpgArcaSwiss_006.jpgArcaSwiss_007.jpgArcaSwiss_009.jpgArcaSwiss_010.jpgArcaSwiss_011.jpgArcaSwiss_013.jpgArcaSwiss_014.jpgArcaSwiss_015.jpgArcaSwiss_016.jpg

jettad

Still available. Adding my tripod head - Arca-Swiss Monoball Z1 sp with Quick Release to the package. The head is basically brand new, and has the Monoball Fix series tripod head mount that is needed for the camera.

$12,000 for the whole package, shipping is included in the US.

Thanks