The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Phase One IQ3 100 Digital Back (Free shipping to the US only)

peterm1

I am reluctantly selling my IQ3 100 medium format digital back. It produces the best quality files I have ever seen, but I realized I don’t truly need it and prefer a more compact system. I used it on a Cambo tech cam with Rodenstock lenses (which I will post for sale separately). The back works perfectly and is in excellent condition, with only around 7780 actuations. Cosmetically it’s excellent except for a few minor scratches as shown where the back attaches to whatever camera you use.

I bought the back from a seller on Fred Miranda, and it was last listed here for $12,000: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1672680/0?keyword=IQ3#15402908

I also bought a new battery and a cover for a few hundred dollars. It comes with the back, four batteries, and a dual charger (no box or documents).

I will sell it for $9500 and will cover shipping anywhere in the Conus. I would also consider a trade for a Leica M10R or Leica 21 SEM, plus cash.

Thanks

Peter

Attachments