The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Hasselblad CFV-50 Digital Back (Hasselblad V)

abscha

I am selling a Hasselblad CFV-50 Digital Back with 50 Megapixel resolution for the Hasselblad V System.

The back works excellent and is in very good condition. The back has a small scratch below the lower right button, otherwise only a few signs of use. The sensor is perfect and without scratches.
Included are the digital back, metal sensor protection plate, the original Hasselblad pouch, a firewire connection cable, 4 batteries with a high quality Sony charger, a battery angle adapter, various sync cables and a 36×48 focusing screen.

Sold privately with no warranty and no return policy. The back can be picked up, viewed and tested in Switzerland.
I would prefer to sell it in Switzerland, but will also ship to the EU or worldwide if desired. The price is plus shipping.

Price: CHF 3'900.- CHF 3'300.-

Please note that I also offer the back on some local platforms in switzerland.

Separately I sell a matching ALPA back adapter HAA (190.010.012), adjusted by ALPA in Zurich to this back with the shim kit.

Attachments

Last edited: