The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H5D-50C Body and 2 Lenses Excellent + Condition Low Shutter Count GREAT DEAL

rollsman44

SOLD: I am selling my Hasselblad H5D-50c Body ( low shutter count about 1650) Excellent condition. Comes with Hasselblad camera bag, battery and Charger and Strap
Asking: 4300.00 Also, I will Include a L Bracket and 3 CF cards

SOLD: Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8 Lens with caps and lens shade Very Good Condition Glass is Perfect. I rate it 8+-9 With B+W Filter Asking 600.00 REDUCED

SOLD: Hasselblad HCD 28mm f/4 for H Series Digital Cameras. Comes with front/rear caps and a hood. shutter count is 1475. With a NEW B+W Clear Filter. No Dust, No Haze .Works Perfectly. The Filter cost me 120.00 (Included) Asking 1500.00 REDUCED

I have a Excellent reputation on FM Shipping is Paid by Buyers. UPS. ALL ITEMS REDUCED

I accept Paypal. The Camera and Lenses have Excellent Image Quality. Great Skin Tones. I will accept ANY REASONABLE OFFER

Yes, it does. It was used tethered in their store to shoot reproduction to computer.
But usb c has to have a direct connection.
No splices, unless their are powered.

Attachments

Last edited:

rollsman44

Just sold my HCD 28mm lens to
sj2w1. Very smooth transaction and fast Payment. Excellent communication. I would deal with him again TY Dennis