The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Hasselblad X1Dll body.

dmecham

I’m selling a Hasselblad X1Dll body in excellent condition. Less than 2 years old and well cared for. All functions work perfectly and just had the sensor professionally cleaned. Includes all original packaging including written instructions and unused Hasselblad custom strap. There is an anomaly on the rear screen in the upper left corner that is completely cosmetic and has no effect on the cameras proper function nor does it affect the digital files. Includes battery as well. A great opportunity to explore medium format digital photography with I feel one of the finest cameras made. Only selling as I have another and this camera really should be in use. Asking $3000 OBO plus shipping. Any questions just PM me.

Attachments