The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: FS: Hasselblad XCD 2.8/65mm lens in a very good condition.

usm

Selling a Hasselblad XCD 2.8/65mm lens - € 1850.
It is in a perfect technical condition and has always been used with a filter, so the lenses are clear and flawless. Focusing works perfectly, aperture and shutter (approx. 6000) work exactly. It's a classic "50mm" in the full-frame sense. It is incredibly sharp and also has a nice bokeh wide open.

There is a small scratch on the outside of the lens hood (see photos).

What else is included:
Hasselblad UV Sky MC filter, E67
lens hood
lens cap and rear cap
Original box and unused original leather case!
All papers.

I can deliver the lens within the Vienna area, collection is also possible. Shipping costs must be agreed separately (insurance, service provider, etc.).

Please watch my other offers.
This is a private sale - as is! No guarantees, withdrawal or warranty.

XCD_65 230130 001.jpgXCD_65 230130 002.jpgXCD_65 230130 003.jpgXCD_65 230130 004.jpgXCD_65 230130 005.jpg

Last edited:

usm

up!
Just to clarify: The price is netto to me. Paypal and delivery is not included. But to give an idea, its about € 45-50 for EU delivery with insurance and about € 50 for PayPal if paid in Euros.

usm

still here, still more or less the same shutter count, still a very good lens from Hasselblad...

usm

One of the sharpest XCD lenses!
Would preferred to ship in Europe
Can also sell without vat/tax with a valid uid number.