The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Linhof technika 23 cameras and Linhof Zeiss large format lenses

Alkibiades

For Sale a whole colection of linhof techniak cameras and legendary Linhof Zeiss lenses
I have to sale 3 Linhof technika 23 (6x9 cm):
- linhof technika III 23 with view finder- black edition, 380 euro
- linhof technika IV 23 , B- version- that means that all zeiss lenses including the 53 mm Biogon can be used, with view finder and focusing screen: 580 euro
- Linhof technika V 23, with focusing screen, landscape version without the focusing finder: 900 euro
all cameras are great working, all metal parts are in perfect mechanical shape, Bellows are gerat, there are only cosmetical signs of use.

Legendary Linhof Carl Zeiss lenses, for large format:
- 2,8/100 mm Planar in Compur 1- best condition!!!- 850 euro
- 4,8/180 mm Sonnar in Linhof special Compur shutter 1- best condition!!!- 950 euro
and the outstanding:
Sonnar 5,6/250
mm in Linhof special Compur shutter 1 on Linhof Technika lensboard- best condition!- 2200 euro
I mean with " best condition" real mint lenses that are a part of my collection. all galsse are mint in any cases, all barells are mint, all shutters are perfect working.
if you are interested just contact me for pics.
I am a prooved member of this forum for longer time,
I accept paypal,
shipping cost not includet.