The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 6 with 3 lenses - CLA and winder rebuild by PCW

adamkimball

Selling my Mamiya 6 kit to make room for a few more GF lenses. Here is what is included

• Mamiya 6 body
  • 50mm, 75mm and 150mm lenses
  • Proper lens hoods for each lens
  • 3 front lens caps, two rear caps
  • Manual
I just received this camera back from Precision Camera Works which specializes in Mamiya cameras (amongst others). I sent the whole kit in for the range finders to all be dialed in. Bob suggested we completely rebuild the winder since they often fail. Everything was examined, and given a CLA if needed. It took 6+ months to get this camera back as his backlog is a long one, indeed.

Price: $2850 net to me. Shipping within CONUS is on me. Payment via Paypal only. References are available upon request (I'm new here, but I have plenty of good contacts here and elsewhere).

Attachments